Facebook message

Snien

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:44 am
Please help me. I sent a message via my FB and I cannot recall who I sent it to.
However, as I pressed answer, the phone said that the page needed to be refreshed and when I pressed back, the message was no where to be found.
Could it have been delivered anyway? It is not in my sent post or in either of my friends chat with me. Am I worrying without reason? I am not smart when it comes to something like this. Thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 480 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:50 am
@Snien,
Yes, you are worrying without reason. Look to see if the message was automatically saved as a draft. Most devices do that these days.

If you can't even remember who you sent it to, why all the angst?

Snien

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2014 11:56 am
@Butrflynet,
I cannot find it anywhere. It was because I wrote something to a friend because I was annoyed and now I am afraid that this was sent to the person I talked about. I cannot see drafts on Facebook Smile
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2014 12:04 pm
@Snien,
When you got the pop up about refreshing the page, if you navigated off that page before sending the message, then the page was refreshed and the data was lost. Nothing was sent. Just compose the message again.
Snien

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2014 12:13 pm
@Butrflynet,
I wrote the message, pressed send and then the page said that there were no connection. I pressed back on my phone and then it just showed the message center. I could not see from where the message had been typed. It just for back into messages and when I look in all my friends' inboxes at our conversations I cannot see it.
I am just afraid that the message is sent and I cannot see it but my Friends can
Butrflynet

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2014 12:18 pm
@Snien,
Can't tell you anything else. If it got sent (which is very unlikely) to an incorrect recipient, you'll just have to own up to it and apologize.
Snien

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2014 12:23 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thank you very much for your answer
0 Replies