The word "America" and it's meaning.

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 08:12 pm
Hello, let me introduce myself. My name is George and I've been dabbling with etymology for a bit. I discovered some clues in languages in general and I've applied this to certain words, including the word America. Now I don't know how much headway people have made in finding out what the word actually means but I realized that it actually spells out "In God We Trust" . This is how I broke it down: A*Mer*i*CA . It may seem strange the way I broke it up but if you study words, you will realize that Mer is the same as Mars (the God of War) and CA is the phonetic equivalent of KA (the spirit double of oneself, the one you trust) . The "i" in America refers to people, such as calling individuals that originate from Klon as Klonites or Kloni. Then there is the "A" in America, meaning simply "In". It makes better sense when you have a Spanish language background.

As far as I know, nobody has publicly admitted that this is what America means even though it is plainly written on the back of the dollar bill. I suspect that those in the know, already know this but for some reason they have failed to pass on this knowledge to the historical societies. I get that the whole separation of Church and State is a huge factor and if people were to find out that this country (United State of America) was founded on the worship of this God named Mer, then all pandemonium would ensue or perhaps not. Either way, I would like to hear people's opinion on this discovery I've made. I don't know many scholars and those that I do know have not given me any feedback.

All this deciphering was accomplished by a technique I call proto-etymology. It is something I developed based on phonetic word origins stemming from Sumerian and sprinkled in all languages. It is based on the idea that all letters in the alphabet have certain values attached to them and if one were to apply these values to any common word, the definition of that word would be spelled out in the phrase that is produced when the individual letters are deciphered. I've done this with some varied success. Some of the values I've attached to certain letters need to be further tested. However, I believe that this can be the basis for understanding the connection of all languages with the roots they are derived from.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,430 • Replies: 10

maxdancona

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 09:12 pm
@Agondontor,
Factually, it was simply named after this guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci
Agondontor

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 09:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Yes, I've read that but I find absolutely no satisfaction in that answer. Who was Amerigo named after? That is my search, for origins of words. I believe that simply referring to Amerigo as the source of the name is a cop out by the powers that be. You don't just name a country something and then forget why it was named that way. This technique I developed uncovers the real meaning of words, words that people have no knowledge from where they come from. I understand that Etymology simply goes back and finds the first mention of the word and sites that, leaving those with the thirst for meaning completely unsatisfied. I'm sorry but that is how I view modern etymology.
roger

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 10:29 pm
@Agondontor,
Do you spend the same concerns over someone named Charles? I don't get it.
InfraBlue

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 11:09 pm
According to Behind the Name, the name "Amerigo" derives from the name "Emmerich," a Germanic name.

Quote:
Germanic name, in which the second element is ric meaning "power". The first element may be ermen "whole, universal" (making it a relative of Ermenrich), amal "work, labour" (making it a relative of Amalric) or heim "home" (making it a relative of Henry). It is likely that several forms merged into a single name.

http://www.behindthename.com/name/amerigo
http://www.behindthename.com/name/emmerich
Agondontor

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 11:33 pm
@roger,
What is it that you are asking specifically? To decipher "Charles"? I have in case you'd care to know. Names are easy to decipher. What are more difficult are city and country names. It's ok if you don't get it. A lot of people actually don't get it either and find it difficult to understand why I would care either.

I picked the word "America" because I thought it was a significant word. I could have easily picked the word "Iraq" or "Iran" and maybe even "India" and the results would have still been the same, a word deciphered. I really don't see how this couldn't interest people but that's just me.
0 Replies

Agondontor

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 01:18 am
@InfraBlue,
That's very interesting. Emmerich sounds phonetically identical to "America". Again I would translate this the same: E*Mer*i*CH = "In God We Trust". Refer to my original post to understand the hard "K" sound and it's interpretation. The KA is revered both in India and Egypt and has long meant the elusive spirit self that some believe to be the soul. The short-hand to that long explanation of "KA" is "trust". Again also, I would translate the first word "E" as "in" because it is simply referring to the second word, which is "Mer". So in other words, it's like saying "The Mer" but more appropriately; "In Mer"
I can understand why the person who created this Emmerich origins definition would combine the "Ric" in Emmeric instead of having the "i" by itself. In fact, you can combine these words and they would still mean the same. For instance, the people of Mar would be called the Mari. There are many towns in the Middle East named Mari. Also, at Christ's crucifixion, Pontius Pilate had these letters hammered over the corpse of Jesus; "ENRI". We have come to know that it means "King of the Jews". How is this so you may ask? Well according to Babylonian and Sumerian and of course Roman language, "EN" means Lord or King. That leaves "RI" meaning Jews, but why you may ask again? Well, put simply, those that believed in RA were the "Ri", in other words "God's people". The word "Jews" also comes from a word meaning "God's people", it's spelled like this "JU's". The word "JU" is where you get the word "Judge", "Jury", "Justice", all having an element of God imbedded in them.

So back to the word "Ric", where the word "Rich" comes from, it simply means "Trustworthy people of God" AKA "Rich" but not in the materialistic way.

The source's definition of "Ermen" as "Whole, Universal" could come from the fact that Mer or Mar was also known as EA. From the word "Ea" we get "Earth", which definitely can mean "Whole or Universal" for the entire earth was the whole universe to the people of the past. The ocean is also named after Ea. In Spanish, it's "mar". I've also identified the God Mer as the source for the word "Men". As I explained earlier "EN" means Lord or King and the "M" in this case I've translated it as meaning "human" or "mortal". So in all the translations of Men, Mar, Mer it would somehow come to mean "Mortal God" or "Mortal King" or "Demi-God" .

As you can see, I've put a lot of thought into this.

One of my main theories is that all language derived from Sumerian language, that being the earliest form of written language discovered on earth. Therefore, all Germanic, Slavic, Yiddish, Russian, Hungarian, Arabic language would have been derived primarily from Sumeria. It may seem like none of these languages have similarities but they actually do very much. So I would not source either German or Arabic when I can go directly to the root. All other languages simply borrow from what was once Sumeria. Words are simply elaborate combinations of simple Sumerian words. When you learn to identify these simple Sumerian words, you can decipher long elaborate names in which the world has forgotten their original meaning. And when I say the "world", I very much mean the common world. I truly believe that there are people who know the true meaning of words but for some reason or another they refuse to share this forgotten knowledge, such as the meaning of "America". Yet they hide that meaning in plain sight.

All this reminds me of this quote :
"Woe upon all of you lawyers who have taken away the key of knowledge from the common people! You yourselves refuse to enter into the way of truth, and at the same time you would hinder all others who seek to enter therein."
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 02:40 am
You are so full of poop it's hard to know where to begin.
Agondontor

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 03:03 am
@Setanta,
Please begin. Blanket statements like that without any real substance is so typical of those that know nothing.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Fri 2 May, 2014 04:15 pm
@Agondontor,
Terrific, Ago! Just fantastic! You've finally solved this mystery that I've been wrestling with for decades. "In God We Trust." How wonderfully simple! Man, you couldn't get any more simple if you tried.

Now if we could only figure out the etymology of words like 'United' and 'States' we'd be on the way to establishing a new standard of literary hilarity on A2K.

Way to go, champ!
Agondontor

Reply Mon 2 Jun, 2014 03:35 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
And another idiot rears it's ugly head. Let me ask you a question, do you take pride in squelching new ideas or do intellectual discussions frighten you?
0 Replies