Sat 28 Dec, 2002 03:24 pm
Here's my latest Word Game:
I'll post a 9-Letter Word and all you have to do is find as many 5-Letter words as possible.
1. All 5-Letter words MUST be found in the Merriam Webster Dictionary - 10th Edition
2. The player with the most 5-Letter words wins!
3. The Forum Guide will declare the winner.
4. The Forum Guide will start each new Word Game.
5. If you have a question or dispute then send a Private Message to the Forum Guide.
OK then, here's Challenge #1:
I have a question ... are we supposed to PM our answers to you?
I've found five words.... Can I enter a longer list if I find more words???
Chatoyant: no my friend, just post your answers here on this thread.
thanks Bib..... I'm still looking!!
This is harder than I thought it would be! May I buy an "S" or an "N"?
Don't forget, you can edit your own posts. That way, you won't be posting list after list every time you think of another word.
How about E-MAIL? Do hyphenates count?
Have you all gone away and left this thread high and dry? Helloooooo!