Facebook help

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 03:09 pm
I am really hoping u can help me ! My nana passed away in December and yesterday her facebook account just disappeared. The prob I have is I don't no her email account just her facebook.com one. I would love to get it back and turn into a memorial page I have been on help pages I feel like I'm going round in circles can anyone please advise me thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 756 • Replies: 3
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 06:23 pm
Start a new one.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2014 06:31 pm
@Cheza2513,
https://m.facebook.com/help/150486848354038

Mobile Browser Help
How do I report a deceased person or an account that needs to be memorialized?
Memorializing the account:
We will memorialize the Facebook account of a deceased person when we receive a valid request. We try to prevent references to memorialized accounts from appearing on Facebook in ways that may be upsetting to the person's friends and family, and we also take measures to protect the privacy of the deceased person by securing the account.

Please keep in mind that we cannot provide login information for a memorialized account. It is always a violation of our policies to log into another person's account.

To report a Timeline to be memorialized, please contact us.

Removing the account:
Verified immediate family members may request the removal of a loved one’s account from Facebook.

Last edited about 5 months ago.

This is the contact us link for submitting your request.

https://m.facebook.com/help/contact/305593649477238?refid=69

Memorialization Request
Please use this form to request the memorialization of a deceased person's account. We extend our condolences and appreciate your patience and understanding throughout this process. Note: Under penalty of perjury, this form is solely for reporting a deceased person's timeline to be memorialized.
Full name of deceased person
As it's listed on the account

Please provide a link to the timeline you're trying to report so we can investigate. Some people have the same name, so a link to the timeline helps us to be sure we found the right person. To get a link to the timeline you want to report, first find the timeline, then copy the URL from your browser's address bar:

Link to the timeline you'd like to report

Email addresses listed on the account

Relationship to the deceased person
Immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, child)
Extended family (grandparent, aunt, uncle, cousin)
Non-family (friend, co-worker, classmate)
When did the person pass away?

Proof of death
Ex: a link (URL) to an obituary or news article

Requested action
Memorialize account
Your contact email
0 Replies

nurein

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2014 03:09 am
If you don't have the account email id then you cannot recover Facebook account back so better try to make a new one.
0 Replies