Costa Rica Vacation

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2003 07:32 pm
I'm looking at a travel brochure on Cost Rica to decide whether I should take the trip at the end of this year or early next year. The cost of the organized tour will cost a little over $2 thousand for 13 days, 12 nights, and a pre-trip to Guatamala will add another $1 thousand for 6 nights. This cost includes a single supplement. The tour in CR covers San Jose, Sarapiquis, the Chachagua region, Cano Negro Wildlife Refuge, Rincon de la Vieja, Rio Tarcoles, and Punta Coral. Guatamala includes Guatamala City, Antigua, and Tikal. Any comments and/or suggestions? c.i.
0 Replies

Countrygirl

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 06:37 pm
Yer friends must be monekys
CR is not like this at all unless you are in the middle of the untamed jungle and then of course anything is possible but there is so much beauty and peacefullness there that outways the dangers WHICH I MIGHT add are everywhere, US has snakes and scorpions MX etc ??? Come on! CR is gorgeous and if you are in love with beauty and wildlife and peaceful nature then you must visit ..no it aint for everyone but almost!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

travelingyrl04

Reply Wed 12 May, 2004 11:58 am
I am planning to vacation in Cartago, costa rica for a month this is my first time and just wanted to know if anyone has any good tips besides the water thanks Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

travelingyrl04

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 11:51 am
wat is the longest time anybody has stayed??
0 Replies

PhotonCR

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 03:28 am
My whole life!! I notice many people already been to Costa Rica.

Edit (Moderator): Link removed.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 30 May, 2004 10:47 am
Give me a little time, and I'll post a few pictures during our one day visit to CR.
0 Replies