Terrorism in Saudi Arabia

au1929

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 11:33 am
Saudi Arabia is now feeling the wrath of the terrorist. Is this a case of tasting the bitter fruit of your own tree? Although, no one can approve of the actions of terrorists and one must sympathize with the death of innocents. I must in true conscience admit that I have no sympathy for Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia who through it's Maddrassas has been exporting religious fundamentalist poison throughout the world for many years as well as financially supporting various terrorist organizations.
Have the chickens come home to roost?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 605 • Replies: 5
No top replies

suzy

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 06:46 pm
Could be. Probably the "terrorists" are tired of their straddling the fence, too. (By telling the US one thing, while doing who knows what) I think these terrorists may be pissed that they're not being overtly supported because of the sweet-talk bull
between the Saudis and the US.
0 Replies

yilmaz101

Reply Tue 27 Apr, 2004 11:57 pm
sauidi terror
one correction it wasnt just the saudi madrasas that made up the syllabus of terror training, lets not forget CIA's weapons and explosives training, especially in the mountains of pakistan, and elsewhere a decade before that. The chickens came home to roost in 2001 I believe it was in september.......... The sauidi connection is negligable, as they only gave the motive, it was the US that provided the means......
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 07:55 am
The roosters are also cackling in Jordan and Syria.
0 Replies

yilmaz101

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 08:59 am
"what say ya'll that we move this party from iraq to them other places over yonder"
his highness george II at a recent cabinet meeting commenting on the new wave of terrorist bombings in various middle east countries.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2004 09:43 am
Posted in error
0 Replies