We all have to pray for Ukraine

Mickur

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 07:42 am
We all have to pray for Ukraine because today it confronts with well-armed and prepared radicals representing the minority of the country. And these people want to turn Ukraine into nationalist state where Ukrainian nation will dominate. As for me, these protesters since the beginning decided to act the nonpeaceful way and they are responsible for the bloodshed in Ukraine because country's authorities made concessions while the opposition continues the riot no matter what. And this is why Ukraine in a difficult economic and social situation now. Both are the forerunners of a greater collapse in future. I believe the only thing could save Ukraine - splitting country into two parts so everyone there could get what he wants. But I'm not sure about nationalists because they are too brutal and uncompromising for talks and cooperation.

Lordyaswas

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 07:49 am
@Mickur,
Is that you, Comrade ex President?

At this present moment in time, I'm sitting in the jacuzzi of your now nationalised mansion, ordering pizza on one of your discarded credit cards and wondering what I should do with your private zoo, and the lifesize Pirate ship you had built in the back garden.

Pssst.....don't come out of hiding yet, as they've just issued a warrant for your arrest.

Mass murder, apparently.

"Sorry my dear...what was that? Oh yes, anchovies would be lovely....."
Lordyaswas

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 08:31 am
@Lordyaswas,
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/23/world/europe/dazed-ukrainians-take-first-look-at-the-opulence-their-leader-left-behind.html?_r=0
0 Replies