Migrating to Adelaide in June as a Skilled Migrant with Sub Class 190 Visa

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 05:07 am
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jay and i am a Telecom Customer Care/BPO professional with around 20 years of experience. I am planning to move to Adelaide in June. I have 2 questions and i would really appreciate guidance/answers to them:

1. How is the economic scenario of Adelaide, are there senior general management jobs available in Adelaide?
2. Since my visa is sponsored by Govt of SA and i have to work in SA for next 2 years. What if i do not get a job in adelaide, will i get permission to work in Victoria or NSW?
I am looking to move to Australia for a long term perspective with my family and need to know the long term views from everyone in this forum. Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jay
[email protected]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,629 • Replies: 2
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2014 08:05 am
@jaybakshi,
jaybakshi wrote:

1. How is the economic scenario of Adelaide, are there senior general management jobs available in Adelaide?

Nope. Only gravedigger positions available. Not even portapotty cleaning jobs for hire. Only gravedigger jobs.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 19 Feb, 2014 08:24 am
There are some Aussies here that may be able to advise. I'm a long way from Adelaide & work in a different field
0 Replies