Does supernatural control exonerate Eve of any sin?

roger

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 03:55 am
@Calamity Dal,
Wow! That is profound. Actually, it's more like obscure, but what the heck.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 05:15 am
@Calamity Dal,
what wine does the Bible suggest be served with baked children?
Thomas

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 06:12 am
@neologist,
You are wasting my time, neologist. That's not a problem in itself; wasting time is the reason I'm on A2K. The problem is that you are wasting it in a particularly boring and tedious fashion. I'll pass.
0 Replies

Calamity Dal

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 06:20 am
@farmerman,
I think I recall Paul telling Timothy sa little wine goes well with the stomach
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 10:27 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Certainly you've given no good reason for anyone to buy your "seventh day" song and dance.
Aside from there being no declaration of the seventh day having ended, you are correct. But, if Moses was the writer, recall that he claimed in Deuteronomy 32:4 that all God's ways are perfect. Since God proclaimed each of the first 6 days as 'good' upon there completion, there does not seem a way, IMO, for God to have made a similar proclamation at the end of the seventh. That is, not yet.
neologist

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 10:29 am
@farmerman,
Are you suggesting a modest proposal, sir?
Setanta

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 10:30 am
@neologist,
Scriptural mumbo-jumbo is no good reason to believe anything. There is no good reason to believe in your creation malarkey, no matter how many days you allege it required.
neologist

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 10:36 am
@Setanta,
Of course. But when mumbo and malarky are in agreement, it should give cause for pause.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 4 Feb, 2014 12:40 pm
@neologist,
suggesting a modest proposal? No ;

0 Replies