Obviously I did not understand how to name this query...

Cyavr

Thu 30 Jan, 2014 10:53 pm

Well i'd like to begin something where I (a sophomore in school) provide to operate a vehicle children to and from events on the weekends. I've noticed time and time again situations where somebody will declare to function as the designated driver at the start of the night and from the end-of the night, will have provided in, and will be among the many consumed from the entire team. Since how I do not drink, I believe this could be a chance to support children out (perhaps save lives) and create some supplemental income. Do you consider I will do that? Any recommendations are much appreciated.

P.S. I've an extremely entrepreneurial nature and do not anticipate having a "real work" which means this is where my thought is originating from. Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,196 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Vlrife

Thu 30 Jan, 2014 10:53 pm
@Cyavr,

Do I believe if you're able to work out how to complete it cheaper than the usual conventional cab, itis advisable? DEFINITELY. Individuals might utilize them more if cabs were cheaper...

I believe it is taxi and you'd need certainly to cope with the taxi regulations within your neighborhood.
0 Replies