There is a ton of information out there regarding how you can get more Facebook fans and likes. I would list out the most basic.
1. Once you have your Facebook page created, invite your friends to like the page.
2. If you have a website then prominently display your Facebook social button.
Facebook badges also allow you to show the no of people who like your page. If you a sizeable community already then use this as a way to attract other potential users.
3. Encourage your staff to link to your Facebook page in their email signatures.
4. Run contests from time to time to keep people interested.
5. Tie up with bloggers, guest blog and post on their pages and link to your Facebook page or posts from there.
6. Facebook also offers advertising where you can advertise your pages to a target audience that may be interested in them.
7. A lot of people tend to buy fake likes/fans, its unethical and does your business no good except for nos.
8. Use good images for your posts and post interesting content that people will engage with.
9. Facebook feed has been designed in a way that the more someone interact with your content, the likelier it is to show up in their feeds. Which is why having content that is interactive becomes doubly important..