I Need an individual investor

stansup

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 06:15 pm
I am wanting to buy the building that my business occupies. The asking price is $750,000. The bank has approved a personal loan to me in the amount of $550,000, indicating that their appraisal of the property does not justify a mortgage loan in the amount of $750,000 , which is the amount offered to the owner from another potential buyer, who, will not rent the property and will be using it for his own business. It is my firm oppinion that the asking price is an appropriate value for the property, and my desire is to continue the business in this location. I have been there since the inception of my business 15 years ago.

jcboy

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 06:28 pm
@stansup,
stansup wrote:

I am wanting to buy the building that my business occupies. The asking price is $750,000. The bank has approved a personal loan to me in the amount of $550,000, indicating that their appraisal of the property does not justify a mortgage loan in the amount of $750,000 , which is the amount offered to the owner from another potential buyer, who, will not rent the property and will be using it for his own business. It is my firm oppinion that the asking price is an appropriate value for the property, and my desire is to continue the business in this location. I have been there since the inception of my business 15 years ago.

Do you really believe some stranger on the Internet is going to come forward and invest in the building?

Why not ask family or a close friend?
chai2

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 06:35 pm
@jcboy,
hold on a minute, I want in on this.

The OP should send me a mere $125,000 to cover my service charges, and handling, and we can start negotiations.
jcboy

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 06:37 pm
@chai2,
Me too, especially if I can get the rents Park Place gets!

http://gapersblock.com/mechanics/Tn-500_MON_TD_BB_Blu_ParkPlace.JPG
chai2

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 06:38 pm
@jcboy,
That's a little rich for my blood.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 07:39 pm
@stansup,
Ok I'm in for a lazy 200k, where should I send the money.

Incidentally, I doubt the bank has approved a personal loan, I suspect you mean a loan secured by first mortgage over the asset. Moreover, the $550,000 is not the bank valuation of the property ( a 100% loan is somewhat unlikely) but the prudential limit to risk in this case. Your firm "oppinion" (sic) that the asking price is appropriate is corroborated by what cost benefit analysis, independent or otherwise?

Is it your plan that the additional finance be debt, equity, hybrid or gift based?

My bank told me that the funds would be available the next business day if I borrow under the line of credit but that I can only have same day funds if I withdraw from my accounts so I'm wondering which would suit you best.
0 Replies

Germlat

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 07:45 pm
@stansup,
You're a f&@$&@ing idiot. I doubt you have any money to invest !
Germlat

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 07:46 pm
@jcboy,
Good one!
0 Replies

nacredambition

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 07:48 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:

He didn't mention anything about having funds to invest, what comprehension skills will you bring to the table on this deal?
Germlat

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 07:53 pm
@nacredambition,
He's trying to take out a loan with the bank..idiot. And then the title: need an individual investor. Maybe you'll sign up for it big ass dummy.
nacredambition

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 08:00 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
Maybe you'll sign up for it big ass dummy.

I'm happy to consider your wise counsel. What do you recommend?
Germlat

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 08:05 pm
@nacredambition,
I would recommend you weren't so naive or transparent take a pick.
nacredambition

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 08:08 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
I would recommend you weren't so naive or transparent take a pick.

Thank you , I'll be having the ice pick.
Germlat

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 08:11 pm
@nacredambition,
At least your sincere in your stupidity.
nacredambition

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 08:28 pm
@Germlat,
Quote:
At least your sincere in your stupidity.

You're sincerely unabashed.

Germlat

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 08:40 pm
@nacredambition,
Glad you noticed.
nacredambition

Tue 7 Jan, 2014 08:52 pm
@Germlat,
Your jejune nugatory litany of illiteracy on the thread is abundantly noticeable Germlat.

Your instead of you're, how quaint.

Quote:
@Germlat,

Quote:

He didn't mention anything about having funds to invest, what comprehension skills will you bring to the table on this deal?

Germlat

Wed 8 Jan, 2014 11:27 am
@nacredambition,
You're (your) quite quaint yourself. You notice small irrelevant things and then an online financial predator's tactics completely elude you. I hope the ink isn't dry on the check. If it is there is some online holy water I'd like to sell to you. You seem like the appropriate candidate..never cared much about ping-pong so do me a favor and move on.
nacredambition

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 05:29 am
@Germlat,
I was a fool. I can't believe I didn't see it. Thank you Germlat. I'm so sorry.

What holy water?
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 06:20 am
@Germlat,
You do understand that you made yourself look like a total idiot here don't you? Just in case no one else could be bothered pointing it out to you....well, in terms that you can understand anyway.