No one's able to like/comment on my albums using the facebook app

Tzipih

Reply Tue 7 Jan, 2014 07:40 am
Since a few days ago (it started when I uploaded a new album) no one can like or comment on my albums using a mobile app (iOS or android) but on the website it works just fine. I spent hours finding out why is it happening and it seems like it happens only on albums that I made "shared" with contributors (and it doesn't matter when I delete the contibutors, it still doesn't work on mobile. Like it's already damaged). I opened some new albums to see if I'm right and saw that really everything is fine until I add the contributors.
I reported to facebook a few times and got no response! The problem still exists... I'm sure it doesn't just happen to me! What can I do??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,366 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2014 11:41 am
@Tzipih,
Tzipih wrote:

everything is fine until I add the contributors.

Are you trying to say in your album you allow contributors to add photos and others cannot view them? Maybe your contributors have their setting set differently. Maybe their setting are set to private? Just a thought.
0 Replies