How to Share a Photo to a Facebook Group?

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 02:48 pm
FB says: "You must provide a recipient for your shared item" when I HAVE typed in the exact name of the group. The group is open. My settings are set to everyone. Many have said this setting never works. Is it possible?

Thanks for any help,
Ruth
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 2,015 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 2 Jan, 2014 09:01 pm
@pastelskies,
pastelskies wrote:

FB says: "You must provide a recipient for your shared item" when I HAVE typed in the exact name of the group. The group is open. My settings are set to everyone. Many have said this setting never works. Is it possible?

Thanks for any help,
Ruth

I'm not sure I understand your question, are you talking about sharing a photo that's someone posted in this group?

How do I upload photos or videos to a group?

How do I post and share with a group?
To post to a group, go to the group and then click the box that says Write something.

From here you can:
Share your thoughts
Post an update
Add a photo or video
Ask a question
Upload a file
If you like, you can include your location and tag other members of the group in your post.
Group members get notified about all new posts in a group unless they choose to adjust their group notification settings. If group privacy is set to Closed or Secret, only group members will be able to see things that get posted in the group.
Godmuvva

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 05:07 pm
I have an Akoya Tablet/Notebook I am running Windows 8.1
How can I share a post from my News feed to a group please.
When I click on share it only gives me two options, to share on my fb page or with a friend, but no option to share in a group.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 05:25 pm
@jcboy,
To add to this - apps are often imperfect. Using a desktop or a laptop with the full version of FB often solves these problems.
0 Replies