Writing

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 10:46 am
The father figure who fathered her siblings and she is scared of her. If he were not then he would not seek to have her murdered. Because one may not he has sought one other, possibly will seek more individuals if not already, to have her murdered.

May the individual who touches her daughter in sexual manners and proceeds, molesting her daughter in other words, insisting on doing so continuously, be persecuted. 
He seeks revenge, out of anger, guilt, the want to feel he's getting even and more. 
She seeks Justice. 
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,123 • Replies: 6
No top replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 11:14 am
@anonymously99,
Writing pieces for my book no more no less.
0 Replies

Nom de plume

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 07:52 pm
@anonymously99,
Is english your native language? I am not trying to be rude, but I found your passages somewhat confusing. I read alot, but when I read, I enjoy it more when it flows and I comprehend it without having to re-read it. Keep it up. There is much to be said for keeping it simple. Your story is worth telling.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 08:59 pm
@Nom de plume,
I don't feel anything wrong with using this site to place ideas for a book I will get around to writing. I must read to obtain better knowledge, understanding, and what not.

Perhaps the ideas of others would be nice. Ideas as in opinions, questions, thoughts, else more.

As I've mentioned. I'm a man in my sixties living in this cottage by myself, hundred miles or so from social gatherings. What else shall I do? Drink coffee? As a young boy had my thoughts of writing a book. Yes, fiction. Eh, mysterious. And so forth. So many thoughts, ideas, else more I have.
informateur

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 07:27 am
@anonymously99,
This woman has been fucked up in the head since a very small child, throughout her childhood years. Her mental situation only becoming worse. She did things as a child she can't take back. However. The things she did were in result of she being molested.
No one seems to understand this. She is a young adult now finally trying to find herself. She is having one hell of a difficult time doing so because there are certain people who have hated her since she was a child doing their best to make sure all are blinded unable to understand. From what I gathered from reading her posts.
Seems to me some people had stepped into her life only making her mental situation worse. They not understanding what they were doing on top of being immature they were by feeling she was not good enough to communicate with. All they had to do. Communicate. She is where she is now. It's too late.
People do change/grow up/become mature individuals. It is not her fault someone felt they should molest her as a child throughout her childhood years.
How can a family, any family member be aware of the fact and do nothing. This is me assuming they were aware. Doesn't matter. This woman is fucked up in the head and can never recover.
informateur

Reply Mon 30 Dec, 2013 07:47 am
@informateur,
This woman can not stop sharing words, her life as so for these two individuals refuse to get out of her head.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 10:34 pm
@anonymously99,
If my parents, having gotten the entire family involved with doing their best to make sure I'm never understood, doing their damndest to have the world turn/be against me then my daughter must have been molested. No one seems to think about that ****.
0 Replies