reading, thoughts

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 10:18 am
It's dark..

((You... feel free to jump in any time.))
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 569 • Replies: 6
No top replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 10:25 am
@anonymously99,
Mentally. I feel there's no way out.
anonymously99

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 10:28 am
@anonymously99,
Sealed room. No doors, no entry ways. The air not cold, not hot. Pitch black. I see nothing.
anonymously99

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 10:30 am
@anonymously99,
Tears falling from my eyes as I'm sitting against one of the walls.. Yet I not make a sound. Is this all in my head I ask myself. thinking it.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 10:39 am
@anonymously99,
It is she not I. What is she talking about?, I ask myself thinking it. I myself have no idea. Maybe these words as mentioned are ideas?, possible feelings?, thoughts?, or just thoughts of the previous possible ideas of another. I don't know.
anonymously99

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 10:51 am
@anonymously99,
Will always be in this mental hell. There's no way out.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 11:30 am
@anonymously99,
Mention she's in a mental hell only because I don't know what else to call it, how else to say it.
She's in another world aside from this world, the real world. Reality.

She's here but she's not. She is in a different time zone. She feels. Everything always black and white. Close but far. She tries to act normal, always has. tried. Never understood, never started understanding. Until recently. In the past had always looked for a way out when times felt hard. Running from them. Everything was difficult. mentally. all her life.

She hears you but she doesn't. She sees you but she doesn't. She thinks of you. You don't know it. She sees things you may not be able. She hears things you may not. She cares for you but you may never know. She shows things you may not see. She says things you may not hear. 

She's in a pitch dark, black room. 

She feels love for you but she can't say she loves you, or it is difficult. If she has in the past it was for your reassurance. May in the future she never knows.

Not everyone is the same. We all were blessed with our own soul.

She feels upset with herself. for not maturing as quickly as she should had. Finally accepting the truth.

Still can't find herself. 
0 Replies