Rainsoft Products

Prathy

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 11:05 pm
Guys, Does any of you know Rainsoft EC50 product model..We just got this model for 6200$ ....i am worried now after seeing all the comments and i haven't seen this model even the website. I am thinking to cancel it....any suggestions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,010 • Replies: 2
No top replies

StephenG

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 09:44 am
@Prathy,
You'll only find information on the EC4 water softener on their website, but the EC50 is the same thing. The "50" designates the tank size, but the technology is the same.

It's their top of the line water conditioner. I'd do a Google search for RAINSOFT. The reviews on the sites such as consumeraffairs and pissedconsumer are actually quite positive.
0 Replies

Peach0104

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 04:52 pm
@Prathy,
I own the EC 4. I bought it about 4 years ago. Spent about what you did. I've never regretted the purchase. I'd do it again. You can always find bad reviews by customers on any product. What car do you drive? Do you like it? Look for reviews of that car online you'll probably find a ton of negative ones. Doesn't mean it's a bad product. Could be a bad dealer or an idiot customer.
0 Replies