truth of words I've mentioned

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:12 pm
I don't expect anyone to believe the words I mention, for the simple fact of my situation at hand. As far as credibility. I don't seek the trust of anyone. Yes. I have, will most likely attempt conversation with one, anyone. It is your decision. Me sharing words, anything I feel is helping me. Then again I've started feeling me using the internet is getting to my head.
Any may call me crazy. But I know what I'm dealing with mentally. I understand more things now compared to then about a year ago and my past. I am seeking a way out of this mental hell I'm in. Can't seem to find any leads. I feel it has a lot to do with understanding. Still feel I can't find myself. As if I'm lost. As I have been all of my life. Confused, mislead, misguided, and more similar to and of which I've mentioned in previous posts.
Must I say more? I'm open to statements, questions, words of others..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 653 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:40 pm
@anonymously99,
You sound anguished...and in despair.

My feelings are that there is nothing anyone here in this forum can do to help you rid yourself of whatever it is that is working on you.

You have to do it yourself...or more exactly, you have to do it yourself with the aid of competent professional help.

If you have the resources for a professional psychologist or psychiatrist...that would be the preferred way to start the journey to wholeness. If you don't...there are ministers who might be able to help you.

If drugs or booze or gambling are involved...there are organizations that offer help to people with those problems.

If any kind of suicidal thoughts are involved...there are also organizations that offer help to people with those thoughts.

(The drugs, booze, gambling, and suicidal thoughts organizations have "hot lines" that you can access through phone books...or by asking your local municipal or county offices for help in getting in touch with them. Even the police department can be of help if none of the other attempts for contact work.)

Or, if you are not comfortable with any of those suggestions...there are books that can help you understand the forces working on you. The librarian at your local library can help you access them. (That is a much, much harder path...and the first two suggestions are probably a better bet.)

Good luck with your search for help.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:46 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Wow Frank I gotta give ya credit
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:48 pm
@anonymously99,
As I q'd somewhere else 99, it might help if you were to tell us about yourself…..

As for myself, I haltingly suggest a range of over-the-counter nostrums, the identity of which is easily determined by Googling
rosborne979

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:55 pm
@anonymously99,
Eat healthy foods. Don't drink, smoke or do drugs. Exercise regularly. Hang out with good friends when possible and seek professional help if necessary. Best Wishes.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:59 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It goes deeper than that Frank Apisa.

Alcohol not for a while. Yet have abused in the past.
Suicide thoughts not since being younger in age. Inflicted pain on myself it's been a while.
I'm not a gambler nor drug abuser.
I find no interest in what I've mentioned.

I can't understand myself. Communicating with others, exchanging words with others I felt would help. By chance one would understand me as to who I am. Because I still don't understand.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:02 pm
@rosborne979,
Friends. Are not easy for me to find.
rosborne979

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:07 pm
@anonymously99,
It's hard to find good friends. It takes luck, time and effort. If you don't have friends then start with the professionals and ask them to help you find friends.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:11 pm
@rosborne979,
I didn't know you had to ask people to be your friend.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:14 pm
@dalehileman,
I'll attempt dale.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:19 pm
@rosborne979,
That thing where I thought everyone was supposed to get along no matter what. Or am I a fool for considering the thought?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:33 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

That thing where I thought everyone was supposed to get along no matter what. Or am I a fool for considering the thought?

You say friends are not easy for you to find.

People tend to gravitate toward people who are fun to be with.

Are you fun to be around?

If not...maybe that is an area you ought to think about...which you can do without professional help.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:42 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I don't know what fun is. Something to make happy? Yeah, I don't know.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:43 pm
@anonymously99,
To talk about myself I don't know what there is to say about myself.
anonymously99

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 03:46 pm
@anonymously99,
I thought to understand one was to read over one's words mentioned no matter where mentioned. Taking into consideration feelings, questions as to why what was mentioned was mentioned, if possible for one, to look at it the words, situation from a different view point. Else more that could be done.
0 Replies