confusion

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 03:11 pm
When a young child I was sexually active due to past occurences/incidents that happened to/took place with me at such a young age. I wanted to have sex with my older cousin. He was visiting. But he was an adult I was only a child. I didn't want to get him in trouble so I messed around with his daughter. My siblings and I we were all children at the time. Children being immature at such young ages. Maturity comes with time.
Now how I feel about my older cousin is it wouldn't be legal.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 608 • Replies: 6
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 03:43 pm
@anonymously99,
May I ask your age? (now)

What is the age of your cousin? (now)

anonymously99

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 04:06 pm
@PUNKEY,
Ages are not important. Felt I had to let the fact be known to maybe? help it, my mental situation be understood as to how messed up in the head I've been throughout my life.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 04:11 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

Ages are not important.

It does if you are still a minor and your cousin is an adult (as stated above) and then you seduce your cousin whereas that cousin can be arrested for statutory rape if the sexual event was found out by a third party. He (she?) can be charged with statutory rape regardless if you yourself don't want the charges to be pressed or not.
anonymously99

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 04:23 pm
@tsarstepan,
Are you playing with me? Rhetoric.
Please read thoroughly..
When a young child I was sexually active due to past occurences/incidents that happened to/took place with me at such a young age. I wanted to have sex with my older cousin. He was visiting. But he was an adult I was only a child. I didn't want to get him in trouble so I messed around with his daughter. My siblings and I we were all children at the time. Children being immature at such young ages. Maturity comes with time. 
Now how I feel about my older cousin is it wouldn't be legal.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 09:48 pm
@anonymously99,
Maturity comes with time.

By the time a child reaches Eleven - Thirteen years of age, pre teen? Not fully mature.
Fourteen - Seventeen years of age, teenager. Not fully mature.

From child to adult.
Eighteen, Nineteen years of age, young adult? Some not fully mature.
Twenty years of age plus, adult? One should be fully mature.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2013 12:50 pm
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
May I ask your age? (now)
Careful there Punk, you let yourself wide open for merciless attacks from those apparently angry at all times about nearly everything
0 Replies