Rainsoft WSQ series

lojr

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 07:38 pm
I purchased a used RainSoft WSQ 100. would like to get into the programming to adjust settings for gallons usage between regenerations. Can anyone help? have located the raindrop but cannot seem to find/use the right combo of buttons to access the menu. There is only regeneration (cycling arrows) button, up arrow, down arrow on this model in additon to the raindrop.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,736 • Replies: 3
No top replies

rmp2917

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 03:21 pm
@lojr,
If you hold the raindrop and press the enter key, it should bring up the service menu. Keep pressing the enter key to cycle through the service menu. Stop on the value you want and it will display the current setting and allow you to change it.
lojr

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 05:15 pm
@rmp2917,
thanks for responding rmp2917, when you say enter key, are you referring to the button with the circling arrows? Because there is no 'enter' key. Only an up arrow button and a down arrow button and the circling arrows button. Nothing else on the front of the control panel except for the digital display screen... when i press raindrop and the circling arrows button, it cycles to setting time of regeneration, press again and it goes to 'regeneration starting in 10 seconds' (starts countdown). press again, it goes back to setting time of regeneration...That's it ...only those two choices.
rmp2917

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 01:32 pm
@lojr,
I'm not sure about the WSQ series. I know mine has a Program/Enter button, an up arrow, a right arrow, and a regenerate button. Have you tried holding the raindrop and pressing either of the arrow keys? If that doesn't work, I don't have a clue.
0 Replies