Sun 15 Dec, 2013 08:41 am
Alright, I have this thing about keeping tattoos in hidden/personal places and I'm now getting a tattoo for my fiancé so I thought: what better place? I'm thinking on my outer labia, like, more in the crease between the lip and leg. Because this is such a sensitive area I figured there are probably some horror stories and big No-No's to avoid with doing it. Have any advice on it? Any information on this placement at all?
Also, will most tattoo shops not even do this?

Ragman

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 09:11 am
@michimonsterr,
The high risk for infection and pain in a sensitive area ordinarily stops MOST people with common sense. Are you possessing common sense? Why not tattoo an area that is hidden (or not) that has less risk?
maxdancona

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 10:13 am
@Ragman,
Maybe that is the only area that is hidden.
Ragman

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 10:23 am
@maxdancona,
I really try not to be judgmental (with certain advice like this)...but sometimes I have to shake my head...maybe...for nothing else...to move the rocks around a bit.
0 Replies

Germlat

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 10:42 am
@michimonsterr,
Infection of course is always a risk. But think would you be embarrassed in anyone else saw it. If you're concerned with a tattooing a visible place then...what about when you go to the Gyn, end up in the hospital , give birth etc..or are you going to want it at the age of 60. Not judging you just wondering if you've consider this.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 10:45 am
@Ragman,
Id get a tattoo of a huge herd of cooties on my labia, if I had a labia.
edgarblythe

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 10:52 am
@farmerman,
I would put a life-size depiction of a crocodile there.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 10:58 am
That area of the labia skin is not good for tatooing.

What happened to butt and/or boob tatoos? Not exotic enough?
0 Replies

jcboy

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 11:01 am
I could care a less who gets tattooed in Libya.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 11:19 am
@michimonsterr,
Save a bit of money and do it yourself. What could go wrong?
Rockhead

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2141/2267851279_a770d84676_z.jpg
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 12:32 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Id get a tattoo of a huge herd of cooties on my labia, if I had a labia.

You could get a tattoo of this on your heat seeking love missile...

http://images.medicinenet.com/images/illustrations/pubic_louse.jpg

Of course it the tat would have to be larger than here.
0 Replies

Roberta

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 12:33 pm
A tattoo is forever. Is a marriage?
chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 12:45 pm
@Roberta,
I was again thinking of tattoos yesterday as I walked down the street taking some air.

I passed no less than 3 tattoo parlours, and this is in an up and coming neighborhood.

I don't care how cool and cutting edge a tat looks when you get it. Eventually it's going to look really outdated and just plain stupid.

I seriously want to invest in a tattoo laser removal business in the next few years so I'm ready when all these people who have vague japanese symbols, tramp stamps on their lower back and other various crap look at themselves in the mirror and realize they look like the big shoulder pads of the 80's or Billy Ray Cyrus's mullet.

jespah

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 01:07 pm
@chai2,
I want a tattoo of Billy Ray Cyrus's mullet.

To the OP - tattoos itch as they heal. You don't wanna be scratching there.
Rockhead

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 01:11 pm
@jespah,
I googled it.

before breakfast.

I came away convinced that it was a bad idea...
0 Replies

chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 01:36 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I want a tattoo of Billy Ray Cyrus's mullet.

Well good luck to you.

You'd be wanting to remember why you wanted it when it takes 5 to 10 sessions at $250 to $1000 each to have it removed, with risk of scarring and no guarantee how much of it can be removed.
farmerman

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 01:42 pm
@chai2,
We must think on the same pge except I want a method that guarantees me an income of 49.95 a month per session (like cable tv except different)
chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 02:19 pm
@farmerman,
What, like if you get a tattoo you agree to have an automatic bank draft or charge of $49.95 in expectation of the day you want it removed.

I do believe some people would do that.

Considering the crazy crap they pay for monthly anyway.

So, you want to go in 50/50?
chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 02:31 pm
@chai2,
Since I'm off on a rant, here's 2 examples of what I can't stand, that aren't even your traditional "God, that was a dumb tattoo idea when you first did it".

http://www.tattoosleeveideas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Shoulder-Tribal-Tattoo-Design.jpeg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nbMROJpsdkY/TDGuaaWHQ6I/AAAAAAAAAH0/V4wnSnq_wgE/s1600/winged-angel-tattoo1.jpg

Especially the one on the woman.
Oh sure people will say "hey she looks really hot with that" or some such thing.
Sure, she's frigging 19 years old, she'd look hot doing/wearing/having anything.

No comprehension that no matter what, you're not going to look like that in a relatively short period of time, and that those wings and that tribal crap that means absolutely nothing is going to look jackass low class and stupid.

Have you ever seen an 80 year person with a tattoo? I have and it ain't a pretty sight. It ain't pretty when their 60, 50 or 40 either. Just looks like some bad full of regret and what was I thinking spur of the moment thing.

Go ahead, get your labia tattoo of some guy you're not going to be with in 6 months or 2 years. Get your wings or "I'm so unique now I look like everyone else with a tribal tatto" and I'll be here when you want that crap taken off.

1. Forums
  2. » Labia Tattoo
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 08:55:59