chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 02:34 pm
btw, my husband has 3 tattoos and I can't even tell you which arm each of them are on, I don't even see them anymore. On the occassion I notice them, I think they are just something he shouldn't have done.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 05:00 pm
The ChaiFarm Experience will rid you of the stigma that loudly plays how really lame you once acted, How you once would snort super glue or ride a Harley while standing on the seat.
Yep, sign up now and we can, with a set series of patented "Tat-B-Gone" technology, have your skin looking as good as any wrinkly old fart can.

Even if youre a Mauri warrior who is running for Congress, well have you looking like you've spent your entire life engaged in clean , non-canabillonious pursuits.

The first month treatments are Free, then , thereafter, you pay a measly 49.95 monthly till its all gone.
Don't worry-B happy
Below viewing threshold (view)
chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 05:31 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

The ChaiFarm Experience will rid you of the stigma that loudly plays how really lame you once acted, How you once would snort super glue or ride a Harley while standing on the seat.
Yep, sign up now and we can, with a set series of patented "Tat-B-Gone" technology, have your skin looking as good as any wrinkly old fart can.

Even if youre a Mauri warrior who is running for Congress, well have you looking like you've spent your entire life engaged in clean , non-canabillonious pursuits.

The first month treatments are Free, then , thereafter, you pay a measly 49.95 monthly till its all gone.
Don't worry-B happy

Come on down to Farmer & Chai's Tatto Removal Emporium , and you'll get a free budgie with our reasonably priced tattoo removal process of $49.95 a month, plus a small administrative fee of $559.00. Supplies of budgies limited so hurry on down.

For next months special we're getting in a load of Shetland Budgies, just in time for Valentines Day.

Farmer back to you.

roger

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 05:36 pm
@chai2,
You and Farmer are sooooo last century. Nobody ever lets on about the monthly payments anymore.
chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 05:46 pm
@roger,
Listen, we stand by our work. People appreciate, and we've built our reputation on our "no hidden charges" policy.

Like I always say to farmer....

Good, fast and cheap, pick two out of three.
0 Replies

Mame

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 05:53 pm
Just google: Crazy Tattoos and you'll see some wild ****.
chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 06:27 pm
@Mame,
google images of labia tattoo and you'll see some disturbing ****.
0 Replies

jcboy

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 06:32 pm
I don’t have a tattoo neither does the Puerto Rican but most people we know have more then one. We have one friend in town who has tattoo’s from the neck down, the only part of him that doesn’t have a tattoo is his face, hands and feet.
chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 06:36 pm
@jcboy,
Most people I know have tattoos too. I think there's some kind of ordinance here, and I just been able to stay under the radar.

Doesn't mean I don't think that 99% of the time they take away from, and distract from the beauty of the person. Especially on women.
jcboy

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 06:44 pm
@chai2,
A couple of months ago my friend Anthony went and got a tramp stamp on his back, but it’s not like anyone is going to see it, he’s usually on his back.
chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 06:48 pm
@jcboy,
If I had been drinking milk, it would have come out my nose.
Ragman

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 06:49 pm
@chai2,
that's why people shouldn't eat okra!
Germlat

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 06:51 pm
@Ragman,
Agreed slimy !
Ragman

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 06:53 pm
@Germlat,
okra = mini coke bottle shapes covered in snot
Germlat

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 06:55 pm
@Ragman,
I know you didn't just sat that ha-ha
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 07:32 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Nobody ever lets on about the monthly payments anymore

We can do paypal, Anyway tats are gonna be everyone's story
"hey I was drunk and it seemed like a great idea at the time"
Germlat

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 07:48 pm
@farmerman,
Then you're 60 and at the hospital..skin too wrinkly to make it out
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 07:58 pm
@michimonsterr,
I'm not sure there are too many "skins" in this forum (let alone ones who have a familiarity with inked genitals) to satisfy your specific inquiry.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that scarring a region of the human body that is designed to have a relatively execssive number of nerve endings is going to hurt like a bitch.

I can't imagine that your fellow inked would have any advice on this subject other than "Make sure your labia is tattooed by someone who knows what he or she is doing."

There is no reason to believe that injecting ink under the skin of ones's labia is any more dangerous that doing so with an arm.

If you were contemplating a lung or brain tattoo, maybe the answer would be different.

I also can't imagine that very many male tattoo artists will turn away the chance to work on a woman's genitals unless the woman is physically repulsive, and even here I suspect that in the world of skin art, what is considered repulsives doesn't quite match up with the standard for "Norms."

I can't for the life of me understand why you would want to have your labia inked, but they are yours and, if you do, go for it.

As long as you aren't turning your face into some approximation of a hideous demon I don't think you need to worry about the psychopathy of tattoos.
chai2

Sun 15 Dec, 2013 08:08 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

I also can't imagine that very many male tattoo artists will turn away the chance to work on a woman's genitals

Yeah, sticking needles into a womans genitals and making a swollen bloody mess of them would naturally be a huge turn on.

Probably the same way a male gyno must get wood when examining a patient for a yeast infection.

1. Forums
  2. » Labia Tattoo
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 07:47:33