Finn dAbuzz

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 01:17 am
@izzythepush,
He reminds me of me too.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 01:22 am
@Rockhead,
Yeah, because a crack like izzy's about the size of someone's wife's vagina is so, so funny.

Well, maybe he needs a third banana, and you're just the guy to fit the bill. Based on your contributions to this forum, you can onlycommunicate through quips, and third class ones at that.
izzythepush

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:11 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
I'm sorry you don't think I treated Mrs Hawkeye's growler with due reverence. He is one of the few people who pays attention to you so I can see why you're so upset. If you ask him nicely I'm sure he'll send you a pic for your phone, which would also come in handy if you need to scare off some coyotes.

Rest assured Finn, nobody would pay money to see you doing stand up.
farmerman

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 06:03 am
@izzythepush,
I recall something of a joke about a guy who had his dick tattooed. It read;
"SHORTY'S COCKTAIL BAR AND GRILLE CHATTANOOGA TENNESSEE."

There is no Shortys' bar and Grille in Chattanooga so I always wondered what was funny about this tattoo?
chai2

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 09:09 am
@farmerman,
That'll take a lot of laser treatments to remove, I'll tell you what.
0 Replies

roger

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 03:41 pm
@farmerman,
Um, I think it only read "Shorty" under normal and cold water conditions.
Germlat

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 08:01 pm
@roger,
Why grille though?
roger

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 08:10 pm
@Germlat,
It's that much longer than grill.

Anyways, farmerman's typing skills are legendary.
farmerman

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 10:03 pm
@roger,
Even though Grill is common usage for cooking slats, and grille is for autos, around Piedmont Tennessee and East , The word is GRILLE on restaurant/ barooms that serve steaks. I think its actually a bastidization of "Griddle"
roger

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 11:15 pm
@farmerman,
That probably explains why the football field is called a gridiron.
farmerman

Sat 21 Dec, 2013 11:51 pm
@roger,
well, yes and no.
Early fooball fields were mrked off in 5 yrd squares like a big lattice. that's where the "gridiron"
term came from, but it was based on the fact that the grids were like a like a waffle iron
Germlat

Thu 26 Dec, 2013 08:50 pm
@farmerman,
And everything to do with labia.
0 Replies

chai2

Fri 27 Dec, 2013 06:14 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

well, yes and no.
Early fooball fields were mrked off in 5 yrd squares like a big lattice. that's where the "gridiron"
term came from, but it was based on the fact that the grids were like a like a waffle iron

I've never cared for waffles.

Or pancakes for that matter, including crepes.
maxdancona

Fri 27 Dec, 2013 01:10 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
Or pancakes for that matter, including crepes.

I have never heard them referred to as crepes before Wink
0 Replies

michimonsterr

Tue 28 Jan, 2014 12:29 pm
@maxdancona,
Actually, I'm an adult model for lingerie and erotic magazines so in a way it IS the only place that is hidden. Thank you for being judgmental though.

I did get some sense and got a quite hidden name (inside a vine design of daisies) that went in the crease of my breast. It was difficult taping the things up so it could heal properly but it turned out good. Plus, it's hidden because my boob falls over it...so unless u have my arms pulled up over my head on my back u wont see it Wink Thank you for all the awesome advice hahaa.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Labia Tattoo
  3. » Page 6
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 12:27:05