Fri 13 Dec, 2013 01:34 pm
Hello, I'm Emeka. I'm from and currently living in Nigeria. I want to be admitted into an European university by next year summer. I've researched and seen some countries which i like due to one reason or the other, but I'm still having problem deciding my final "three" countries, before i can start processing admission into their universities. The countries are: Belgium, Finland, Austria, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden.
please I'll like you to recommend to me, countries among the nine countries i listed above in which:
(1)has a low or suitable cost of living
(2)their universities teaches most of their degree countries under government(e.g political science, international relations, e.t.c) in English.
(3) i don't have to attend a foundational programme before i can be admitted into their university
(4) English is spoken in the range or percentage i can cope with
(5) the countries have a good political and economic climate
(6) i can get a good soccer team(that pays reasonable sum of money) either while still in school or when i graduate
(7) before i get a soccer team, i can get a job that will help in sustaining me.
(8) countries in which i can see technological appliances and others (e.g used cars, refrigerators, shoes, cloth, e.t.c) to export to Nigeria, while I'm there.
you may not necessarily advice me on all, but please advice me on the ones you know.
Thanks in advance.
I can't help with the question you ask, but you might check the admission requirements and likelyhood of actually being admitted. If that otherwise perfect school accepts 2% of qualified applicants, you might look elsewhere.
My only experiences with Nigerians is that a number of your Princes and bankers need me to help work a seven figure financial transaction for them. I would think they would be worldly enough to answer all your questions. Good luck.
@Jack of Hearts,
Not everyone in Nigeria is a prince or banker.
Spain, call a soccer manager to tout your inestimable talent, and chininho be flexible.