obamacare

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 02:05 pm
Hello there,
I am going to apply for obamacare for my wife and I. My wife just got laid off and Dec-20 is her last day.
I want to see how much that I have to enter the family income, since she is gonna have 6 more paycheck in about 3 months.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 744 • Replies: 3
No top replies

InsuranceLady

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 01:49 pm
@mah1979di,
I would just total the six paychecks that she will receive and put that as a YEARLY income; make sure to use the drop down box and pick yearly or else the application might list that as a monthly source of income and multiply it times 12 for you. That would not help at all.
Hope that helps!
Miller

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 02:13 pm
@InsuranceLady,
InsuranceLady wrote:

I would just total the six paychecks that she will receive and put that as a YEARLY income

She has 6 more checks coming to her in 2014. Why would you call this 2013 income, since she hasn't received it yet?
InsuranceLady

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2014 02:17 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

InsuranceLady wrote:

I would just total the six paychecks that she will receive and put that as a YEARLY income

She has 6 more checks coming to her in 2014. Why would you call this 2013 income, since she hasn't received it yet?
I misunderstood the question then. The six paychecks, assuming received in 2014 would be used to calculate the household's 2014 income.
0 Replies