Nationalistic elements hateful of Jews in the Ukraine must be banned!

Tue 10 Dec, 2013 07:25 am
I had naively thought that democratic Europe could stay helpful of the Ukrainian Jewish community. Alas! The other day nationalists in Kiev ruined the monument to Lenin and offered to replace it with the one to their 'heroic' leader Bandera, his hands red with Jewish blood! Mind those nationalists, so called "opposition", are evidently and actively supported by the EU!
What I think is that Brussels has overdid it with that precious tolerance to muslim immigrants, criminals and nationalists. Europeans, EU Jewish communities as well, are pretty fed up with it! Brussels can't control things anywhere I suspect!
And Kiev trying to imitate that feeble style is doing rather badly I should say! It's just empty talk on their part. Last year local nationalists vandalized memorial to Holocaust victims in Lvov. I saw with my own eyes those plaques painted red and the disgusting graffiti on the memorial walls. Nobody was detained or punished. This year nationalists have repeated it with the same effect.
In 1941-1945 more than 1,5 mln Jews were killed in the Ukraine by Hitler butchers and their local supporters, OUN-UPA nationalists! And it was only last year when Kiev officially marked International Holocaust Remembrance Day! Kiev must start with the ban on nationalistic organizations openly threatening Jews with a new genocide and firmly set to bow Ukraine to their rule! Suggesting just criminal punishment for rejecting Holocaust is not enough now! It amounts to some show to impress Brussels! That's all!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,045 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 10 Dec, 2013 10:45 am
@Solomonill,
How does one say '**** off, you pillock' nicely?
0 Replies