Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2013 05:12 am
I please need help creating an offer on Facebook: when on the main page, one can click on offer and go through the steps of creating it, choosing an audience and a budget - yet I need to put in a promotional code and clickable link to redeem the promotional code: this one can do when clicking on Advanced Options at the bottom. Once the advanced options open - a whole new offer opens up where you can insert a promotional code and clickable link - but no audience and no budget? Please can someone assist on how to create an offer on Facebook with audience, budget, promotional code and link - thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 952 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2013 06:04 am
@Lizzy1982,
Lizzy1982 wrote:

I please need help creating an offer on Facebook: when on the main page, one can click on offer and go through the steps of creating it, choosing an audience and a budget - yet I need to put in a promotional code and clickable link to redeem the promotional code: this one can do when clicking on Advanced Options at the bottom. Once the advanced options open - a whole new offer opens up where you can insert a promotional code and clickable link - but no audience and no budget? Please can someone assist on how to create an offer on Facebook with audience, budget, promotional code and link - thanks!

How do I create an offer from my Page?
If at least 50 people have liked your Page, you can create an offer. To create an offer from your Page:
From the sharing tool on your Page's timeline, click Offer, Event + and click Offer.
Fill out details about your offer:
Headline: Enter a headline for your offer (ex: Buy one pair of socks, get another pair free).
Image: Upload or select an image for your offer.
Expiration Date: Choose an expiration date by clicking today's date and then clicking a future date.
Choose Audience: Below Location, enter cities to target. You can also click See More Audience Options to target your offer by gender and age.
Choose Budget: Choose the amount you want to spend to promote your offer. You can click an amount listed or click Other to enter a custom budget.
Estimated Reach: This number changes automatically when you adjust your audience or your budget.
Click More Options to add a start date, online redemption link or terms and conditions.
Preview your offer in the top left and make any changes, then click Post Offer.
Note: Offers must follow the Pages Terms.

Learn how to create an offer from the ads create tool.
If you're having trouble creating an offer, let us know.

0 Replies

swastik

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2013 07:22 am
@Lizzy1982,
First you login your account and then go your Facebook page. In the Facebook page click on the "Offer, Event" option and then choose your choice like as Offer, Event, Milestone. Click on the offer option for creating an offer. Write your offer's page headline and the choose your product photo and then choose an expiration date. After choosing an expiration date set Audience location and last choose your budget. Create you offer by the click on create offer button. By this process you can create your product offer for your product on the Facebook page.
0 Replies