Hungary forces Slovaks out of Slovakia.

aldoo

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 06:50 am
For how long are we going to allow Hungary employ its ethnic majority in Slovakia as its fifth column!! Hungary actually makes no secret of its goals, to have southern areas of this country joined to "mainland Hungary"!
Ethnic Hungarians make 9% of the whole population in Slovakia. They are not so numerous but they are being very aggressive in recent time.
My relative's a farmer, resident of Komarno region. He is a Slovak and he's telling absolutely disgusting things about their life there! Those local Hungarians are absolutely brazen 'course they feel support of Hungarian authorities and inaction of local ones! They are now trying to force "non-Hungarians" out by all possible means. My relative has gotten number of messages threatening his family. The local Hungarian community threatens to set on fire his house if he doesn't move off as quick as possible! And recently his younger daughter has been kidnapped. My relative had to pay quite a huge sum of money to get her back! He's absolutely sure that local Hungarian community was involved in this! Thanks God, the girl is OK.
Still that was the last drop for my relative and now he's going to leave Slovakia at all...... 'course he expects far more worse things for himself and other Slovaks in Komarno and Slovakia as a whole! He says about pending provocations on part of Hungary and inevitable bloodshed!!
As for me, I can't get it why the EU leadership hasn't stirred a finger so far to show Hungary its place! Very fishy, it is! Can anybody here clear it up for me? Would be really thankful.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,026 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2013 06:54 am
@aldoo,
If you get your paymasters to pay me the same rate as they pay you to stir things up, I'll gladly state my opinion.

Dollars only though, no roubles.
0 Replies