A lot of photos where i'm tagged don't appeared in the album marked "photos of me"or"photos of name"

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 12:04 pm
In facebook, I know that the album marked "photos of me" or "photos of (my name) are pictures that I have been tagged in by my friends. And, every time a friend has tagged me, a picture would appear in the "photos of you" section. However, now, almost all of the pics tagged of me appear on my time line, but no longer appear in the album "photos of you". And i know that i've aproved the appearence of these photos in my time line and these photos wasn't be deleted, so what's wrong here?

I can't figure out how to make new tagged pics of me appear in this album, and every time I try to search facebook for the answer, it only brings up answers to the questions "how do I remove a tag/I don't like that I'm tagged" etc etc. Which is sort of the opposite of what I am looking for.

ANY HELP OR SUGGESTIONS?! Keep in mind I perused facebook and didn't find the answer I was looking for so please do not suggest that. If this has happened to you before and you KNOW how to fix it then please help me. (Ahem, yes, 1st world problems, I know . . . but it's really annoying me).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 5,522 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2013 12:40 pm
@SantosAna,
How do I control who sees posts and photos that I’m tagged in on my timeline?

To choose who can see posts you’ve been tagged in after they appear on your timeline: Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Account Settings
In the left-hand column, click Timeline and Tagging
Look for the setting Who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline? and click Edit to the far right Choose an audience from the dropdown menu
You can review photos and posts you're tagged in before they appear on your timeline by turning on timeline review. Keep in mind, photos and posts you hide from your timeline are visible to the audience they're shared with other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and search.

Or:

What is tagging and how does it work?

A tag is a special kind of link. When you tag someone, you create a link to their Timeline. The post you tag the person in may also be added to that person’s Timeline. For example, you can tag a photo to show who’s in the photo or post a status update and say who you’re with. If you tag a friend in your status update, anyone who sees that update can click on your friend’s name and go to their Timeline. Your status update may also show up on that friend’s Timeline.

When you tag someone, they'll be notified. Also, if you or a friend tags someone in your post and the post is set to Friends or more, the post could be visible to the audience you selected plus friends of the tagged person. Learn more.

Tags in photos and posts from people you aren't friends with may appear in Timeline review where you can decide if you want to allow them on your Timeline. You can also choose to review tags by anyone, including your friends.

0 Replies