Have you tried to pick-up girls on facebook?

dave007

Thu 21 Nov, 2013 08:00 am
I found this ebook review and I am wondering if it's worth to buy? Has anybody been successful on picking girls up at facebook?

[Moderator Note: link removed]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 1,553 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Thu 21 Nov, 2013 08:09 am
@dave007,
Go to a dating site for that.

FB is not the place to find true love.

But you seem bound and determined to have a cyber relationship, so whatever turns you on . . .

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Thu 21 Nov, 2013 09:01 am
@dave007,
Facebook is generally a place where you already know to some degree your friends. This person is a friend of a friend of a friend. I think there is a slim chance that romance can be found in this part of the Facebook realm. Slim but close to impossible. If this is the case then you need to have far more in common then a few dozen corporate/music likes.

If there isn't a certain degree of acquaintanceship between you and your Facebook friend you are trying to hook up with then I believe your chances are even worse. Either way, I think one has the same chances finding love on a dating site as you can find on Facebook.

That said, you're likely here to spam for that ebook and don't really care about finding a soulmate online.
eed5d061d397b1

Wed 15 Jan, 2014 05:09 pm
@tsarstepan,
yes
0 Replies

jcboy

Wed 15 Jan, 2014 07:30 pm
@dave007,
Nope, Never!
anonymously99stwin

Thu 16 Jan, 2014 09:14 pm
@dave007,
Quote:
I found this ebook review and I am wondering if it's worth to buy?
Has anybody been successful on picking girls up at facebook?

The thought was there once. But personally. I could never pick anyone up off/at Facebook. I find that site of no use. Except to post [news].

I recommend sites such as this. Good people. From all over.

glitterbag

Thu 16 Jan, 2014 09:24 pm
@jcboy,
Facebook is the new opiate of the masses
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Thu 16 Jan, 2014 11:00 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
anonymously99stwin wrote:
Quote:
"The thought was there once. But personally. I could never pick anyone up off/at Facebook. I find that site of no use. Except to post [news].
I recommend sites such as this. Good people. From all over."

anonymously99stwin wrote:
Anonymously99stwin was being a smart ass.
glitterbag

Thu 16 Jan, 2014 11:17 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Just not an interesting smart ass, hasn't put enough effort into developing smarts.
0 Replies