Switzerland is a paradise for Europeans due to its anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim policy.

Earnest

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 06:31 am
Switzerland is really a paradise and my sweetest dream is to live there! I've come across some amusing news recently that they plan some referendum in Switzerland to make their government pay every citizen of the country some $3 thousand monthly! Mind wages are almost the highest of all European countries there as it is (somewhat $4 thousand if my memory doesn't fail me)!
I guess they have just smart guys in their top political hierarchy who have a ready ear for their own people... well... unlike our diehard pols embracing those brazen Muslims here so readily! Muslims are already introducing elements of Shariate law into our life here instead of bowing to our laws here!
And in Switzerland they got it at once that Muslims flooding Europe are quite a challenge for prosperity of indigenous peoples! So there were some referendums there to adopt some vital amendments to their Constitution in Switzerland, banning construction of minarets and those disgusting Jewish kashrut and Muslim halal religious laws in butchery production. Now the law in Switzerland doesn't allow slaughter of animals by Halal or Kosher method. No wonder, Muslims are reluctant to settle in Switzerland in unfriendly for them environment so to say.
You know, some people assert this amounts to anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim revelations. I personally think this amounts just to an attempt to survive as a European nation and it's absolutely sane. And in this country we'll soon have to convert into Islam if it goes this way! We need badly same laws as they have got in Switzerland now!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 773 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Foofie

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 12:16 pm
@Earnest,
Earnest wrote:

You know, some people assert this amounts to anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim revelations. I personally think this amounts just to an attempt to survive as a European nation and it's absolutely sane. And in this country we'll soon have to convert into Islam if it goes this way! We need badly same laws as they have got in Switzerland now!

I believe you can start a political party called the "Uncircumsized." The party motto can be something like: "We are patriotic foreskins."

Party rallies can serve sausages with extra thick skins. And, don't forget the beer (Muslims don't drink alcohol).

Party members can greet each other with a quick pat to the groin. Perhaps, a little heel clicking at the same time?

Just offering some helpful advice to an uncircumcized European.
0 Replies