How did you choose your screen name?

Grand Duke

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 03:21 am
I'm from York (in North Yorkshire, GB) and picked my name from a nursery rhyme beginning "The Grand Old Duke of York..."

Simple as that!
0 Replies

Relative

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 04:37 am
Relative is an anagram of 'Reveal it', that's why.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 01:13 am
Kind of quiet.
Always says hello.
Never thought I'd kill all those people. Laughing
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 06:45 am
People? I thought you only killed cereals, Killer.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 12:09 pm
"What do you think junior? That these hands have been soaking in Ivory liquid?" Laughing
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 03:59 pm
I chose my screen name from a multitude of nicknames given to me over the years. Some of the nicknames need gender-modification to be used now. Laughing Wiyaka is used often by very close friends and family. There is no true abreviation for it, since it's part of a name already.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 05:01 am
timberlandko wrote:
Interesting how a long-dormant topic sometimes comes back into action. I just re-read this whole thread. Fascinating ... and even a couple warm-fuzzy moments, along with a couple poignant reminders of freinds gone on to other places. Anyhow, for those who may have missed it, Here's My Story. (No, in fact, that's not exactly what I had in mind) Laughing

Embarrassed Corrected Link

Timber, your comment paralleled mine....I have wondered whether some individuals are attracted to the topic and thread, then respond before they note the date

0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 09:02 pm
I f the topic and thread are interesing enough, I'll post regardless of date. Sometimes the thread wakes up again, sometimes it doesn't.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 10:33:08