self esteem issues

kasnas

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 04:12 pm
Did I want to control him? Or was I afraid he would leave me? Does this mean I am a bad person or does it mean I was just stupid and naive at those moments. I pushed him away, yet pulled him towards me, because I felt he was getting tired with me. He would contradict himself, which made me I think he lied about the way he felt. Did I love him, and felt betrayed because he kept changing his mind about everything. Is this about revenge? He called me a bad person, and whenever I do something bad, I think about those times and feel guilty automatically. Maybe the most horrible thing I said was that he was selfish and a liar, but then again so was I. I couldn't let him go or stop talking to him, even though I knew it wouldn't work out. What does this make me, a stupid teenager, or just some trashy ass psycho as he would put it?

jespah

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 04:59 pm
@kasnas,
Helfino.

But recognize that our teen years tend to be moody and overly dramatic. You get older, you look back on whatever's happened, and you wonder why you thought it was such a big honkin' deal.

Fer reals.

Best thing you can do is, move on.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 08:27 pm
@kasnas,
He called you a 'trashy ass psycho"?

Crass, disrespectful and demeaning. Drop him.

And yes, there are self esteem issues. Yours.
johnscouture

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 11:14 pm
@PUNKEY,
No it is not a self esteem issue,it is just because of mood swing.In this age mood swing are common.so it not your problem.
0 Replies

edknows

Reply Fri 1 Nov, 2013 11:23 pm
@kasnas,
It's normal and it's just a part of growing up.

Be confident about yourself and your values and do the right things.

It sounds like you liked him because you wanted him to like you or get his approval. Let it go.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 2 Nov, 2013 03:28 pm
@kasnas,
The only person trashy is him. The moment someone calls you names, realise your worth and walk... Don't ever try to regain them into your life, let them treat someone else as being worthless.
0 Replies

Kayla905rose

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 04:56 pm
@kasnas,
If he calls you a trashy ass phsyco then he is not worth it treat a lady with respect?
0 Replies