my ex wife has stolen my account

nibble

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2013 11:15 pm
I changed my password two days ago but she's still stolen my account today she started delete stuff from my account and she's massage friends and family to slander my name the only reason I know about this is her mother phone me asking why I was writing this things I told her that it was not me I was on a farm on the middle of nowhere she has changed my password so I can't access my account I tried to phone Facebook but it took all my phone credit and I can't find someone to talk to so if anyone can help me please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 611 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 01:45 am
@nibble,
I assume you're talking about facebook? Think a little harder about your password in future. You might want to change your passwords on other accounts you have as well - like your bank and make sure you have a password she could never guess. Open a new account and message your friends and family and tell them what's happened - or just email or call them. The ones who have half a brain will have guessed what happened anyway. Then turn off your computer and move on.
0 Replies