I want to install lights in my T-Shirt showroom, can you help me?

Wed 11 Sep, 2013 10:49 am
I want to increasing the beauty of my showroom and for this reason I have decided to install some extra ordinary lights which can make my showroom more attractive. But I don't understand that which light will be good for my showroom.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,999 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

glitterbag

Wed 11 Sep, 2013 10:57 am
@leninrushh,
Hire a professional
tsarstepan

Wed 11 Sep, 2013 11:54 am
@glitterbag,
Or hope that one's fire insurance covers electrical fires that come from improper wiring and lighting.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Sat 14 Sep, 2013 01:56 pm
@leninrushh,
Len, try Googling "lighting a showroom" or something like that
0 Replies

blatham

Sat 4 Feb, 2017 08:39 am
@leninrushh,
I had a store in New York and another in Portland. Your attention on lighting is smart. I'd suggest that first of all you take an afternoon and check out what other stores (similar operations to you own) have done. This will help with ideas about how to light and what sorts of lighting systems will work for you.

Your budget will be important as will the existing electrical system in your building. I presume it is up to code and you have a good circuit breaker but that's something you should establish.

You can then visit stores that carry lighting (Home Depot, Ikea). Specialty lighting stores tend to be very expensive and would likely be a waste in a T-shirt store. You really don't have to spend a lot.

If you go around to other retail operations like yours, you'll not only get ideas about lighting but about display as well. That's important. Last advice - be creative.
0 Replies