18

i am losing my hair !!

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 06:42 am
i have many hair problems , first i shed a lot of hair (like so muchhhh ) that i already starting to lose my hair in the front . last summer i had something like creatin treatment and i was wondering if that was the real cause . but i talked to my mom and she told me hair loss is genetic in our family . so if there anything that i would do to have a thicker hair . my second problem is the dandruf , it is driving me crazy and emabrrass me in public because it is all over my clothes .
so please give me some solution or any naturel oils because it is driving me nuts,
thanks in advence .

Shineseyal

-1  
Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2016 03:47 am
@Aya dh ,
Change your shampoo

3  
Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2016 03:46 am
@Aya dh ,
In lower Chesapeake communities the men use a balm they make from goose semen.
CynthiaMStein

1  
Reply Mon 23 May, 2016 03:47 am
@Aya dh ,
One of the best methods to hair growth is applying natural oils. There are various oil available on market for the hair growth. Olive oil is the one of the best natural oil available for the hair growth. Mix olive oil with coconut oil. Then heat the mixture up to warm. Then directly apply the mixture on hair. After 25 minute wash the hair normally.
Almond oil is the one of the best oil for skin and hair. It contain rich of vitamin A ,B ,E. which eliminate the dead cells from skin. Almond oil contain magnesium ,magnesium deficiency will lead to heavy hair fall. using almond oil will stop the hair fall very well. Caster oil also good for the hair growth. I t is best for hair re growth.
More than this natural hair treatment proper exercise also reduce the hair fall very well. It improves the blood circulation for hair and skin. avoid expose of hair to excess heat. Don’t wash your hair daily with anti dandruff shampoo ,use it for twice in a week. Always use a mild shampoo. Make use of proper use of 6 hours sleep.
SharonVic

1  
Reply Tue 24 May, 2016 06:32 am
@CynthiaMStein,
try to use different shapoo.. Also castrol oil helps

2  
Reply Tue 31 May, 2016 11:49 pm
Details. We need details.

neologist

1  
Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2016 12:41 am
Please describe collection method.
BTW, you seem to have a good head of hair. ...
Erindwin

0  
Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2016 12:48 am
@Shineseyal,
Change your diet..It may happens due to your diet.

2  
Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2016 01:36 am
@neologist,
Um, prostate massage?
neologist

1  
Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2016 09:22 am
@roger,
Eek! I saw a rat!

saab

1  
Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2016 10:28 am
See a doctor,,,

radhika520

0  
Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 06:44 am
Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline.
Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo
Keep yourself hydrated
Rub green tea into your hair
Physical activity (Walk, swim or bike for 30 minutes a day helps balance hormonal levels, reducing stress levels besides reducing hair fall)
Avoid Constant heating & drying

marcosmith120

-1  
Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2019 02:54 am
@Aya dh ,
Hello,
I also hair fall problem,But recently ,my problem is solved ,because i consult my family doctor,he said ,if you take any other steroid for any other health problem,or you have a dandruf problem,then hair fall problem occur,so you have to consult any physician or doctor for this treatment.