I am a Buddhist and if anyone wants to question my beliefs then they are welcome to do so...

izzythepush

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 10:20 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I won't which is why I didn't respond further. It says something that he has to search through my threads.

And what bizarre workings of the mind, to say that a drawing of something only looks that way because of preconditioning is taking delusion to a new level.

You might as well say that the only reason Mickey Mouse looks like Mickey Mouse is because of Disney's Nazi brainwashing.

If you show Mickey Mouse to a member of a undiscovered tribe he won't see a mouse at all. He'll probably see Cecil B DeMille or someone like that.

I mean that's where we are.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 12:30 pm
@izzythepush,
I've been enjoying htam's little lessons immensely.
izzythepush

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 12:32 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
He's always very friendly and polite.
Jasper10

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 12:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Not to me he isn’t….
0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 05:08 pm
Prisoner of logic (special), touchy and feely
The consciousness of a “stinging insect” is as below:
Push out its needle. This activity can be DESCRIBED with the abstract symbol “+”;
Pull back its needle. This activity can be DESCRIBED with the abstract symbol “-”.
Its consciousness formed its logic “+/-”.
And then , “+/-”, “+/-”…All people dead. The galaxy will be destroyed.
Oh Lord…Bliss, eternity and glory belongs to “stinging insect” and the First Order.

0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 09:31 pm
@izzythepush,
Funny you should mention Cecil B DeMille.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o8iNvzzak5U

Here he is, talking about society taking a stand against the enslaving force of people in power (intro to Ten Commandments btw). And here you are, behaving as a stooge for people in power. I bet you're even proud of yourself.

You are so deluded that you think other people are deluded.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 09:46 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't "have to search through your threads." I only searched topic names, actually. I didn't bother to go beyond that, and honestly it's funny to see you justify yourself.

That you go so out of your way to hide your deep dark phallic fetish speaks volumes. I know you were all over that 35 ft penis. But as for me, I don't start entire threads about something like that. In fact, I went to China and South Africa. Not one thread about it. No pictures. I can't be bothered to start a topic about landmarks. But this thing, you're too embarrassed to even post a picture of.
Quote:
What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs.

So here you go. This ought to satisfy you.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/ghJtHx75URHuwMb9McJaUvnEFGZOqeFBWDDafbwHfV2uRRqR269Mz_aDXSN6UPZtnruaXrs_DY_cB5LmwBBPi-3B7UnxJK1AOvQdZq3lFell6waYyXiwwVoPeaZ0ZvgrEp4=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

0 Replies