I am a Buddhist and if anyone wants to question my beliefs then they are welcome to do so...

Jasper10

Wed 13 Apr, 2022 11:28 pm
@htam9876,
Well rather than spending you life working as.a “Dodgy” salesman why not spend it proving the magnetism theory true or false.

AN OBJECTS SPIN & ROTATION DIRECTION /TILT ANGLE/SPIN SPEED AND ROTATION SPEED /MAGNETIC CHARGE TOGGLE OR WOBBLE OR VIBRATION OR FREQUENCY (call it what you want) ALSO ITS DISTANCE TO ANOTHER OBJECT is regulation enough for the structure of the cosmos to be explained.

So says the brilliant magnetism theory.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 14 Apr, 2022 03:33 pm
The J – 10 style of “delusional squat” will surely bury this galaxy. But it has nothing to do with “normal” scientific research. Next, Piggy tells how to do “normal” scientific research / analysis.
Assume a mad bull jump over the window,
1. It will turn into a “stinging insect” and MANUALly fly into the sky;
2. AUTOPILOTly go to hell and never come back;
3. AUTOPILOTly go to hell. Thereafter he “travel back in time” and see G* and Buddha still “shine like sun ray” in this world.
(Note: this thought experiment is designed to demonstrate the difference between delusion / illusion and science.)
Jasper10

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 12:52 am
@htam9876,
When will you learn htam9876… a + and - magnetic charge are different and so you need a + and - magnetic charge on both sides of the fence/equation.

In psychology the same principle applies to consciousness types.You therefore need autopilot and manual on BOTH sides of the fence/equation to obtain balance.

You have not learnt a thing out of all our discussions have you?

Which proves you are unaware that you are unaware when it comes to understanding consciousness.

You are NOT consciousness types htam9876…!!!!…you are just AWARE of them (or should be ) as you slide/swing backwards and forwards between them.

SEPARATE yourself from them!!!!

izzythepush

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 01:26 am
@Jasper10,
Is there anybody in your life who wants to talk to you?

All you're doing here is hassling Htam who really doesn't want to talk to you.

You keep saying how tight you are, and how your scientific epiphanies with change the face of accepted science yet when push comes to shove you are too cowardly to submit a paper, and not one person with any scientific background in A2K takes you seriously.

Not one.

Is there anybody who wants to to talk to you?

It's a serious question.
Jasper10

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 01:36 am
@izzythepush,
How would you know that Izzy ? You are just shooting from the hip again.

I challenge the presently accepted scientific/philosophical models because they don’t work and they need challenging/replacing.All scientists are slowly coming to this conclusion.

It may be a challenge to scientists when they start introducing consciousness and their own experiences into their equations rather than remaining separate from their equations/theories however this is what they need to do or they will remain in unawareness.

There is no point in just challenging something if you don’t have an alternative theory to replace it.

The magnetism theory is a brilliant theory.

izzythepush

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 01:39 am
@Jasper10,
I have this uncanny knack of knowing the flaming obvious.

You are not challenging anything because you will not submit a paper.

All you are doing is annoying people who don't want to talk to you.
htam9876

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 02:18 am
@izzythepush,
Nowadays, piggy is entirely not interested in wasting time to talk with that “stinging insect”, because I am crystal clear that bully bully is trying to bury piggy’s normal scientific / philosophical research with his J – 10 style of “delusional squat” only. Obviously, bully bully is not here for normal learning / research / chat, etc.
Piggy feels the First Order has decided to shout “execute”…
Jasper10

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 02:37 am
@izzythepush,
Well they don’t have to talk to me do they…they can still read my posts and learn about real science and philosophy though.

I annoy people because it challenges them too much…which is not always a bad thing izzy.

The present scientific model doesn’t work and needs challenging.

People don’t like change I’m afraid.

Jasper10

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 02:41 am
@htam9876,
Make sure the hole that you will be burying your scientific research in is deep enough because there is an awful lot of cr*p out there that is taught as fact when it isn’t and make sure that you stamp it down when you are finished.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 03:24 am
@Jasper10,
You don't challenge anyone. You have a half baked theory that you refuse to submit to scientific scrutiny.

That is ennui.
bulmabriefs144

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 05:53 am
@izzythepush,
And you don't?

You actually think your secular ideas stand up to real science? Not talking woke science, the sort that says there is "consensus" about climate change ( the scientific method prevents consensus, short of testing a theory under every possible condition), I mean real actual science.

Real science says there is cause and effect. Because this traces all the way back to an original cause, and because nothing created can by definition be an original cause, we have already proven a need for God, and not even gotten into numerous sources of evidence in biology, physics, or chemistry.
For example, it is impossible that life arose by chance. Teams of scientists working deliberately still cannot manage to life, meaning it is not only intelligent design but design by a being so intelligent that this being can make millions of creatures with unique genetics, and all of them are fertile.

No, this is Sparta. But more importantly, you're dumb. I think you were trying to say, "This is boring." But ennui refers to a persistent and depressing state of boredom. So you have revealed extreme ignorance, by assuming you know what a word means and using it wrong in context. You just said, "this is depression/boredom" when you meant "this is boring (talking with you)."

If you cannot be trusted with the correct usage of a word, why should we trust your understanding of science?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 06:09 am
@Jasper10,
Quote:
I annoy people because it challenges them too much…which is not always a bad thing izzy.

The present scientific model doesn’t work and needs challenging.

People don’t like change I’m afraid.

So in your peaceful, tranquil, decluttering of your life you find a platform to challenge them too much…which is not always a bad thing, - plenty more than bad enough, it makes you a pest and a lot more like to be ignore and laughed at. It's your choice, but you don't get to whine about it.

The present scientific model is working just fine. When I need a plumbers opinion, I hire a plumber. When I need someone to model the Universe (a useless enterprise full of illusion - and I grasp physics/astrophysics) I read or go listen to Carl Sagen, Neil Tyson DeGrasse, Stephen Hawking, Albert Einstein, Kip Thorn, Freeman Dyson, Frank Drake, Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, Brian May (yeah, that Brian May) and about 30 - 40 others who are, you know, scientists.

People don't like needless ego driven drivel you pour by the gallon. You are intentionally a pest. Try reading htam a little more closely, he's not destroying you - you are hearing just one manifestation of one hand clapping. Listen to it.
Jasper10

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 06:30 am
@bobsal u1553115,
The model doesn’t work bobsal don’t delude yourself.

The magnetism theory explains the workings of the cosmos …you are just not aware that you are aware enough to see it I’m afraid.

izzythepush

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 06:34 am
@htam9876,
I have my own wasp, yours is just a pest but mine is certifiable.

A flat earth moron desperate for my attention.
bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 07:02 am
@Jasper10,
Bushwa.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 08:01 am
@izzythepush,
Weren't you the one who said you saw a 35 ft penis?
https://able2know.org/topic/562897-1
I'm afraid what I believe is just bit more plausible.

Yesterday I saw the horizon. It was flat. In an actual round spherical Earth, you would be able to tell because the horizon would be round. You would also be able to tell because the water would curve around space. You don't understand engineering, spatial ideas, or how it is perfectly possible go around the Earth without it being a sphere.

You can't even fathom why I might be a moron, you just "know" I am.
izzythepush

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 08:07 am
@bulmabriefs144,
You are so stupid, so very very stupid.

If you click on my thread you will see that the 35 foot penis belongs to the Cerne Abbas giant, a chalk carving going back hundreds of years in a country that actually has history.

It's a fact unlike your brain rotting flat earth drivel.

You believe what comes out of a dog's arse.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 08:37 am
Stupid and bigoted, and a complete waste of space.

I don't want to waste any more time on you, you have nothing to offer.

bulmabriefs144

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 09:06 am
@izzythepush,
Broken record...

And yes, you are stupid bigoted and a waste of space.

Buddhism, the religion we are discussing here,believed in a flat Earth. So did Hinduism, so did Judaism until the scientific community persuaded them to "get with the times." Sects of Shintoism. Taoism. Hinduism. Egyptian. Norse.

What round Earth actually is, is an attempt to undermine religion with baseless theory. In a truly round Earth, between rotating, "wobbling", and orbiting, we would have a model that is so convoluted that it wouldn't be possible to predict the sun's path. But Archimedes was able to accurately predict the sun's ray sufficient to make a weapon. The sun moves in a predictable east-west swing. In other words, far from practical science, this is a bunch of ravings of people who misunderstood what they saw, and never tested out their ideas. Oh gee, I used a rod and a ball and I marked various points through the year, proving the Earth is curved. Congratulations, you win strawman of the year award! No flat Earther I know of believes the Earth is square. You'll need to prove that (1) you've been seeing the Earth rotate and not a circular orbit of the sun, (2) if the Earth is a sphere, you'd need to prove vertical curvature.

As my own observations stand, both of these can be explained by the Earth as a disc with a domed sky... exactly as mentioned in the Bible.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Fri 15 Apr, 2022 09:31 am
@izzythepush,

'I don't want to waste any more time on you, you have nothing to offer."

Don't let him get this locked.