Leaving aside that she is about 20 years or more older than he is,

You don't look it.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 04:24 am
@trying2learn,
I use someone. I hurt them.

I lie and get caught out I hurt them.

I know it was a joke only I've been advised of a past.

Evident that you like A2K don' t blame you...

Only .................... those you accuse of lying don't lie stay well .
shewolfnm

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 12:22 pm
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

If the person in question is offended then he can ban me again.

the fact that you admit he already banned you is enough " proof"

please take your meds.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 08:48 pm
@shewolfnm,
I actually like you because you write what you think. What meds? I was bored. If I hurt someone then I am sorry.

btw when I was banned there were members on here telling me how to get around it. I didn't do it. That to me is wrong.
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 03:57 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:
Only .................... those you accuse of lying don't lie stay well .
That person did lie. I don't like being accused of something I did not do, nor ever did. At least I admit if I do something wrong. I never did what that person wrote.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 04:22 am
WTF?????
trying2learn

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 05:00 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag
I have taken the blame on this site for what others have done that I had nothing to do with and it was no big deal to me. I said nothing. What set wrote is a lie. He crossed the line this time. I have not looked up members real names, phone numbers or addresses. I have no reason to do that.

I have come across some members real names, phone numbers or addresses and for the most part ignored that info. None of it was intentional.

Otherwise, I will not post that info. I came across on this site or any other site.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 05:57 am
Don't call me a liar, you loon. You posted here that you could get his address and phone number any time you wanted it, and that was when no one else had brought it up. You need to start taking your medication again.
BigEgo

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 06:02 am
@Setanta,
Middle aged blowhard cyber bully hiding behind a computer screen. Laughing
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 02:18 pm
Have to laugh here his place never changes
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 09:29 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
This loon harassed the livin' hell out of him when she first showed up here. Leaving aside that she is about 20 years or more older than he is, this was attention he never wanted--it was online stalking, complete with paranoid fantasies and attempts to get his phone number and address.Off your meds again, TTL?
No I did not post what you wrote. Now I am angry because I didn't do what you wrote. It is complete bs.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 09:30 pm
@trying2learn,
oh btw if you feel it is online stalking then call the police!!!!
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 09:37 pm
@Setanta,
I never wrote that so yes you are a liar. if you or he feel threatened then make a police report. I am done. You are a liar and have a nice life.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2013 09:54 pm
@trying2learn,
a lot of posters are still here who witnessed it

you're probably best off leaving this subject entirely alone
trying2learn

Reply Fri 13 Sep, 2013 02:39 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
a lot of posters are still here who witnessed it
Leave it alone, seriously? I really don't know what you are talking about. I was bored and meant no harm. I don't know the guy, where he lives or his phone #. ehBeth I respect you and your opinion. I can honestly write this whole thread was simply a joke. I meant no harm and would never look up where members live etc.
0 Replies