crazy color, dying my whole head?

savyrae

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 01:25 am
I need help! I really want to dye my WHOLE HEAD a crazy pink or a blue. I am not sure what to do. What dyes do you reccomend to use? Should I mix the dyes with something? I don't want to kill my hair.. I dont want to fry it either... I have heard some people mix in conditioner? If its a good thing to do can you tell me what to do? I'm just really curious.. and obviously not very bright in this subject (:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,281 • Replies: 2
No top replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 12:11 pm
@savyrae,
Go to a salon that specializes in color. In the end it will be cheaper than trying to experiment on your hair by dreaming up possible solution. If your hair is pale blonde, a temporary color will work. If it is brunette or red, it is much more difficult. You have to remove the dark color before you can apply a fanciful color. Better yet, try wigs first to see if the color works for you.
savyrae

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 09:43 pm
@glitterbag,
Thanks! And you're right. My hair is a light brown. I have dip dyed my hair pinls and blues, but I have always bleached it first. After I bleached it, the ends were rough and blonde is not a suitable color on me. Thanks I just scheduled an appointment, and I will have a lot of questions for her.
Thanks again (:
0 Replies