izzythepush

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 03:26 pm
@trying2learn,
I'll leave you to it then.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 04:27 pm
@trying2learn,
What if they were never judging. But, extending a hand, can you see that hand?
trying2learn

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 04:39 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I just saw this and no, not family members or friends have extended a hand. A hand for what?

I really feel I have been judged. My sister felt the same way when she was sick. She was judged, I saw it and felt helpless.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 04:47 pm
@trying2learn,
Surely you have a close friend, one that has been there for you, if not, you can not call any of them friends and if not, then you need to reach deep inside because all the pain and hurt and anger shown on the outside, always, will not allow those friends to enter and therefore offer that "hand"...

I was talking about on this Forum... People extend a hand but you always push it away..............
trying2learn

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 12:21 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You are right. I am shy and because of that I have been judged. I don't get close to people and I don't let people get close to me.

It isn't that I haven't tried, when I have the results seem to be negative. I am not blaming anyone except myself.

People on this forum for the most part are very nice. I don't say anything negative about this site even when I have felt pushed away.

The truth is I have felt very hurt by members who make fun of me, tell me what an idiot I am and on and on. I feel I haven't done anything as far as starting threads, except for a few, that those members haven't done themselves. There seems to be a double standard. It is okay when a regular member starts a thread, yet when I do, it is not okay or accepted.

So hence not getting close to others. I will not leave because some members have told me that I should go because I am not welcome here. I have and would not tell someone they should leave this site. I will leave when I decide or get banned again.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 02:57 am
@trying2learn,
Mmmm

Toughen up sunshine.

I've started threads too and received no replies, maybe no one knew the answer, then I've started threads and got help, then I've started threads and people join in. I don't start threads to see what replies I will get or if I will get any or likes I start them because I want too, it's like.......... I need to know something and hopefully I will get an answer I sure believe I will because the people here are way more in-tune with life than me and Wordly or it's a "feeling" at that time stupid or not ... Just for fun and maybe that's what people see.

If you type of a Forum.... Remember you are typing to a vast range of different personalities and a lot of same personalities.

IDK... No one would disagree that there are people who target ... But it's whether or not you let them upset you is the difference.

CHILL

Be you...

You can tell some are quite happy to answer you.

trying2learn

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 03:40 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Well I do appreciate your time to respond.

I was just overwhelmed with my sister's death. Going into respiratory failure that same day. Being in icu for 9 days and my bil putting off the funeral because he felt I should be there. I got home on Thursday night and her funeral was the next morning.

I was starting to go through my sister's belongings when my mom died 3 months after my sister. I really needed to have surgery and I kept putting that off. I was getting very little sleep because I needed that surgery.

I finally had the surgery and went into respiratory failure in the recovery room. That caused my hospital stay to be longer than it should of been.

Then in July I went into respiratory failure again. It has been a roller coaster ride, one thing after another. Then I collapsed and already wrote about my fractures and broken ribs.

I am adjusting to life without my parents and my sister. I'm also getting tougher. This site, the members here, have helped me even if they don't know it. I like learning and have learned from others here and that is one reason I stay. There is such a vast knowledge amongst the members here.

Okay I will quit rambling Smile

vonny

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 03:56 am
@trying2learn,
You've had a rough time, ttl. Good to get it out all into the open - talking often helps. Lots of nice people on A2K - they've helped me through a lot already! Lots here to support you also.
trying2learn

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 04:17 am
@vonny,
I was going through a tough time. There is always other people going through much worse so I am doing my best to stay positive.
vonny

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 04:20 am
@trying2learn,
Good for you. You have a good attitude. Hard to carry on at times, when so many things go so wrong in a short period of time, but things do get better if you stay positive. Take care! Smile
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 04:31 pm
@trying2learn,
I like that you stated " was " not "am" going through a tough time.. Good for you, we have to always jump past things and remain positive.

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:01:46