not suppose to be her anymore

parados

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 08:28 pm
@trying2learn,
http://www.reviversoft.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/20070529-windowskey-f1.jpg
Print this out and tape it to a random key on your keyboard. Most computers are smart enough to recognize which key you taped it to.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 08:30 pm
@parados,
Thank you and yes that is on my pc. It looks nothing like a window and that is why I had no idea what you guys were talking about.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 08:58 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:
wait no, mine is 2nd from the left, and by god 3rd from the right as well.

Mine is 3rd from the right on the bottom row. No, I mean left -- your right. ("stage right").

I hope this helps chai's cats.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 09:07 pm
@Ticomaya,
Really Tico, I didn't think you would stoop that low. Yes, I am still learning on the pc.
Ticomaya

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 09:14 pm
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:
Really Tico, I didn't think you would stoop that low.

Of course you did. Cool

That's okay, I'd be clueless on a Mac.
trying2learn

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 09:20 pm
@Ticomaya,
No I didn't think that and it is tough to go from pc to mac.

btw I did talk to my niece. I told her if she wants my help on a 15 page letter from the irs again, don't screw with the computer.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 09:23 pm
@trying2learn,
that is a lot of letters and words to cut out and paste.

did she bring her own magazines?
trying2learn

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 09:39 pm
@Rockhead,
who are you talking to? I got your message. I just have to wonder why some people on here are so mean. Can you understand that?
Ragman

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 09:52 pm
@trying2learn,
I'm opening a window and asking my niece, Norton.

Hey, Norton! ....
trying2learn

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 11:19 pm
@Ragman,
I hope you are happy because my sister's husband just called. He is devastated over her death.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 02:57 am
@trying2learn,
I'm sorry TTL, you're wallowing in self pity. It's narcissistic. My wife died just over nine years ago leaving me with two children, I didn't really have time to stay devastated, my kids needed someone who could move on and think positively.

You need to move on now, this behaviour is self destructive and extremely narcissistic. Everybody suffers, your suffering isn't anymore important than others. You need to suck it up and move on. It's not easy, but it needs to be done, not only for your sake, but the sake of others, particularly your niece.

Lot's of things are out of your control, but staying miserable isn't. Misery is a state of mind, you can choose to be cheerful if you want to. It really is that simple.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 03:28 am
@izzythepush,
Hi Izzy, long time no speak.

You have done a magic job too with your kids...

Just saying...

As for computers. Typing 90 words a minute is my forte that's about it...
cherrie

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 04:22 am
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

I hope you are happy because my sister's husband just called. He is devastated over her death.

How can this possibly be Ragman's fault? You are just trying to make him feel bad because you are selfish and self-absorbed. Everyone has lost some0ne, but we don't all take it out on other people. He made a joke that had nothing to do with your sister. You talk about other people being mean, but that was really nasty.
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 06:14 am
Hot corners are the answer for the mac. Look that up in help. Google gave over 100 responses to the query.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 08:16 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thanks chuck, we tend to occupy different threads.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 08:42 am
if i open the window, will it jump? please?
izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 08:43 am
@shewolfnm,
It depends on how crappy your house is. I once lived somewhere where the wind caught an open window and smashed it, pane, frame the lot.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 09:22 am
@trying2learn,
They've told you three times - go back and read it.
chai2

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 11:19 am
@Mame,
but....but.....then she would have no reason to come back and ask the same question 5 more times....or to ask people if they're satisfied with themselves because they said something totally unrelated, and connects it to something else entirely.

what's wrong with you mame, can't you see?
chai2

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2013 11:20 am
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

if i open the window, will it jump? please?

But vagina goddess, how can you jump through the window, when it doesn't even look like a window, and anyway, it's taped to the ";" key on your keyboard?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 2.37 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 06:41:03