HELP with facebook emoticons/emojis

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 08:06 pm
Can someone please for the love of God tell me how to get the fb emoticons that everyonevis using?? The black ones that have like the beer mugs, lips, fist, castle, etc.I have a Galaxy S3 android phone! I've downloaded different apps and I still don't have those cute ones! If someone can please direct me on this I will be forever grateful! I've spoke with a friend that has an iphone and she said her phone automatically had them! But is there an app I can download, I've searched google play for facebook emojis and nothing comes up for what I want I've only recently started seeing them all the time in the last few months! Thank you Ash
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,722 • Replies: 3
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2013 12:56 pm
@ashleypcs2,
Delete your fb account asap.
Is Nsa info-gathering system.
yhbw.
ashleypcs2

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2013 10:20 pm
@mark noble,
Seriously give me a break! Can I get sum real answers here! I hv nothing to hid just trying to get emoticons! Serious answers only...
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2013 10:43 pm
@ashleypcs2,
Ask some of the people on Facebook who you see using them. We have no idea what emoticons you refer to.
0 Replies