A Hypothetical Question

BillW

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2003 08:43 pm
I'm......................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................
I am Exclamation
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2003 08:57 pm
Gee, a dot a year?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2003 09:00 pm
That's pure hypothetical of you osso Smile
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2003 09:02 pm
well from what I am told (even around here) in my 40's ...I'm proof age is in experiance as far as what u know
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2003 09:03 pm
huh?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2003 09:04 pm
or maybe those are months...
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2003 09:06 pm
hmmmmmmmmm, all I know is I am Cool
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2003 09:08 pm
Very Happy
0 Replies

RicardoTizon

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 07:40 pm
You might be interested to know that Koreans computes their age differently they count the time in the womb or something like that. If a Korean girl says she eighteen ask her if it is Korean age or International age? Just to make sure.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 09:54 pm
I have this habit of changing from younger to older and back again all through the day. If you were to stop me to ask my age, it would be likely to vary from twenty to sixty.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 10:01 pm
For the last three years I have been telling folks I am 58 but the fact is I just turned 57 in July, sheesh.

My favorite thing to tell people around 30 to 40 that I am 68 cause they always tells me how great I look.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 10:11 pm
Hmm, I feel like I'm in my 30's most of the time, but I see the face of a 60 year old woman when I look in the mirror. Luckily, each age has been good in its own way.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 10:18 pm
They are all good I think. But they really got better for me after 40. Then at 50 I found out I could do and say what every I wanted.

Personally I look forward to aging. Someday I will grow up. And I am really looking forward to young guys in tight jeans that can dance in Austin, TX, next weekend.

Your are right about feeling one age when looking out on the world and another when looking in the mirror. Shocked
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 10:24 pm
I've never been ashamed of my age or looks, because I have no control over it. However, I'm gonna go see a plastic surgeon tonight to make me look much younger, wear tight jeans, and fly to Austin for a party with JD. Wink
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 11:24 pm
OK c.i. see you next week end, am trying to remember the name of the honky tonk in San Jose that I have been to the Wagon Wheel or something like that.

What ever it was great three band so there was no down time.
0 Replies