WHAT BASE SHADE TO USE

Mon 24 Jun, 2013 02:50 am
Hi,

Can you please help. I have been dying my hair since I was 13 as I am severly grey, my hair has always been medium brown and I have been using Loreal Majirel shade 6.53 with base 6. I love the colour, however in the last year I have gone virtaully 100% grey and I need to dye my hair every 10 days (im only 27). I am hoping to stick with the same colour (as I have bulk bought tons of it) but I was wondering if altering the base shade to a 7 wil help make it a touch lighter? I dont want to go too light as it wont suit me but i would like to get away with dying my hair every 2 weeks if possible.

Once I have used my bulk order I will get it professionally lightened I think with some highlights.

Many Thanks
Kate
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 905 • Replies: 4
Topic Closed
No top replies

farmerman

Mon 24 Jun, 2013 04:58 am
@gallowak,
AYBABTU
0 Replies

jespah

Mon 24 Jun, 2013 06:43 am
@gallowak,
Go to a salon. You've got resistant greys and the store bought stuff just isn't as powerful.
nurein

Wed 23 Apr, 2014 04:53 am
Just try henna and apply it to your hair this would help to restore your hair color.
0 Replies

chai2

Wed 23 Apr, 2014 08:52 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Go to a salon. You've got resistant greys and the store bought stuff just isn't as powerful.

Or go to a beauty supply store like Sally's.
You can buy the same stuff salons use.

That worked on my resistant grey when I was still coloring my hair.

I found Argan was a great brand.
0 Replies