Can I go back to my natural hair color?

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2013 10:24 pm
Hi, so my natural hair color is a medium-ash-golden-blonde-brown, and I know that's a mouthful, but that's how I describe it! Think this picture of Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon:

http://pinterest.com/pin/19703317092179359/

Anyway, the point is I want to go BACK to my natural color.

I dyed my hair a natural ginger-red color for about 2 years, then decided I was sick of it, so to cover up the red I went to a salon and dyed my hair dark chocolate brown.

Anyway, fast forward about 5 months, and my hair has faded into a weird brown-burgundy color because the red is showing through, and my blonde-brown roots are prominent.

My MAIN QUESTION IS: I only can afford one visit to the salon. Will I be able to go back to my natural color from the dark brown in one go? If so, what will my hair stylist do?

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 842 • Replies: 2
No top replies

nurein

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 04:59 am
Yes you can but now don't try to color your hair anymore otherwise you would loose your natural hair color.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 06:29 am
@nurein,
Would that work with my hair? As I want to revert to my natural colour, which I would describe as straw gently warmed in the sun after a spring rain.
Think young Robert Redford eating a chilli dog.
0 Replies