HELP! How do I download apps to group page as an admin? Same issue linking to Twitter?

Reply Wed 19 Jun, 2013 05:17 pm
I am an admin for a animal rescue group page, and I am unable to download apps to that page, or even link the page to twitter. For example, I tried to download a photo contest app, but the app tells me I have to continue as myself and not the page. I don't want it on my page. I want the app on the rescue groups page! The same happens when I try to link the groups FB page to its Twitter account. I change my settings so that I am "Using Facebook as" this group, but it doesn't let me do anything as them.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 982 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 06:15 am
@lilydawg,
I'm not sure about the apps but you can use HootSuite to connect Facebook to Twitter and vice versa.
lilydawg

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 08:16 am
@jespah,
I believe I tried hootsuite, and it still wants to connect using me, not the group page. But I will try again.
0 Replies