Facebook showing the last time I have logged in

vinetta

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 02:00 pm
Facebook shows the last time I have logged in, even though I have deleted all mobile application. How can I get rid of that????? I don't want people to see how often or not I check in to my fb. Many thx.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 7,417 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 02:03 pm
@vinetta,
Change your preferences and privacy settings.
vinetta

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 02:06 pm
@Butrflynet,
Thx, I have looked, but what exactly do I have to change there?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 02:08 pm
@vinetta,
vinetta wrote:
I don't want people to see how often or not I check in to my fb.

It's not "your" fb, it's Facebook's fb. You just use it. I often get this feeling they are watching me, and I don't like it. If you are using a phone, after you finish checking your Facebook account, just log out of the app. The last active time stamp should disappear immediately.
vinetta

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 02:15 pm
@contrex,
Well thats the point exactly! I have deleted the facebook app and everything from my phone - but now even when I log in from my computer it started showing the last time I have logged in. Its weird.
contrex

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 03:33 pm
@vinetta,
vinetta wrote:

Well thats the point exactly! I have deleted the facebook app and everything from my phone - but now even when I log in from my computer it started showing the last time I have logged in. Its weird.

How badly do you need Facebook? Really? I was on it for 4 years and I deleted my account 1 month ago, and honestly, I am glad I did.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 16 Jun, 2013 10:34 pm
@vinetta,
I am a little confused and it likely to be my fault as if it only showing you the last time you log on what harm is being done?

Or is it or do you think it is showing your friends the last time you log in?
0 Replies