Facebook group admin protocols are seriously screwed up

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 11:03 pm
I was admining a group for the original creator who is offline for a while. I gut busy myself, so decided to add another admin to take over. There were other admins but no one who monitored the site day to day and okayed new join request. The guy I chose (added by one of the other admins) turned out to be a real ass. He removed all other admin including the creator of the group and myself, which I had no idea was even possible. Why would facebook even allow such a thing? That's just really stupid. It basically means that you can never have another admin of your group because you'd always be worried that someone might get mad at you or be a troll and just remove you from your own group. I will certainly avoid creating one all together if this is the standard of group security. Any one else encounter this problem?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 941 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2013 01:52 pm
@seedypoet,
http://www.facebook.com/help/418065968237061/

Quote:
Keep in mind that admins can remove members or admins, add new admins and edit the group description and settings. You should only add a member as an admin if you already know and trust them.

0 Replies