Nice to meet you all :)

TruthTellerBecca2

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 05:28 pm
@maxdancona,
Independent & I'm not concerned with being popular.

I'm not sure if any of this is true. That's why when I posted my threads about "MK ULTRA" (which the CIA confirmed!! So, NOT a conspiracy theory), "Monarch Pogramming" and "Psychological Warfare" (topics that I would *love* for you guys to research on your own) I said, "Let's discuss this" or "Fact or Bullshit- What do you think?".

I just want to talk about it. Hear people's opinions. I am still learning, like we all are.

And I'm assuming you're the asshole who called me a "Republican Idiot" when you don't even know me. Am I right?
TruthTellerBecca2

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 05:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Haha! So you've heard the rumors? Wink

I'm on the fence that's why I want to discuss it. I'm convinced something weird is going on, I'm just not sure *what* yet.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 05:39 pm
@TruthTellerBecca2,
I may be an asshole, but I am not the asshole who called you a "Republican Idiot".

As far as what happened to Ms. Perry, it wasn't mind control. She just kissed a girl and she liked it.

thack45

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 05:57 pm
Another of your threads was deleted. Seemed fairly innocuous too - especially given the say practically anything standards at a2k.

Not that there's anything wrong with that Smile
TruthTellerBecca2

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 05:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Haha!

Nah, you're not an asshole.

And how can you be so sure, max? You're probably right but it doesn't hurt to look into it. Like I said, the CIA admitted to project MK-Ultra. Just because they said they stopped it doesn't mean they did.

And what about Beta (Kitten)Programming? Do you have any opinions on that? I'd love to hear them.

Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

^Hate the song & the video.

0 Replies

TruthTellerBecca2

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 06:01 pm
@thack45,
Oh, how annoying.
Do you see what I mean though? Won't be surprised if this one is deleted soon.

And all of my posts are being voted down. Lovely. Laughing
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 06:07 pm
@TruthTellerBecca2,
A lot of our posts are voted down by others, don't get going on being special.

Try being Izzythepush for a day, and you'll feel blessed.
TruthTellerBecca2

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 06:11 pm
@ossobuco,
Maybe they are, but not alot of you constantly have your threads deleted.

God...now I have to go start another one. I'm stubborn that way. Wink

I would LOVE to know who is deleting them though...and why, since most people think its all bullshit anyway. Kinda makes ya wonder... Razz
glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 06:18 pm
@TruthTellerBecca2,
You might not find a ton of people who finds your questions interesting. It happens to everybody. Even the most popular posters (based on the number of posts attracted to their threads) occasionally can't get anyone interested. You can post as much as you like, but you can't force people to spend their free time engaging you. Some threads have been running for years, some can't gain traction.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 06:18 pm
On behalf of the mods, whoever they are now: can you imagine me as a mod? I think I was asked very early on. I would have had to do a personality mod. Anyway, no chance, but I oft agree with mods, and I like the site ownership).

I perceive they are extra careful with newbie stuff re promotion, including youtubes. I've been here ten years and counting. I had an art gallery while here that I did not ever name. I did, some time after I left, in passing, but I've no money flow (snort).
If I give a link, the site knows I'm not flogging whatsits.

So I'm guessing there is a beginning lack of trust - but I don't know.
TruthTellerBecca2

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 06:26 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm okay with people not being interested but what I'm NOT okay with is my threads being deleted when I've done nothing wrong. I should be able to share my thoughts and opinions just like everyone else. No one has to respond or read anything I'm saying, I will still continue posting regardless.
0 Replies

TruthTellerBecca2

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 06:33 pm
@ossobuco,
Yeah, I'm not buying it, ossobuco.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 07:13 pm
You come on here as a paranoiac and substantiate yourself with ramblings.

You're welcome to say what you think.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 07:14 pm
So, you posted as four people?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 07:20 pm
@TruthTellerBecca2,
It seems you have a chip on your shoulder. Obviously several people have discovered your thread, and yet despite others attempt to help, you have been annoyingly high handed. I doubt there is a conspirisy to deny you from posting, I think you just seem too much like icedemon (just another confused member) but hey, good luck with your endeavor.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 07:41 pm
Eh!
TruthTellerBecca2

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 07:48 pm
@ossobuco,
No. I made one account and it was suspended, then I made another and it was also suspended annnddd...I think you get the point.
0 Replies

TruthTellerBecca2

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 07:50 pm
@ossobuco,
And you're welcome to call me what you like and believe whatever you like. Smile

It's all good.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 07:56 pm
@ossobuco,
How about that Osso, he gave you permission, that's so sweet. Hard to believe not everyone realizes how utterly fascinating he might be. Go figure.
TruthTellerBecca2

Reply Tue 28 May, 2013 08:05 pm
@glitterbag,
"Chip on my shoulder"? I have no idea where you got that.

What attempts to help me? I wasn't aware that I needed anyone's help.

I have every right to be slightly annoyed when my threads are deleted for no apparent reason. You are the one who is being "high handed".

Never said there was a "*conspiracy (that's how you spell it hun Wink ) to deny me from posting". I just thought it strange that all 3 of my previous accounts were suspended because I posted something that not many people agree with, and if you look back, most of my comments regarding that were said jokingly.

I don't know icedemon but if you think he'd be willing to discuss this silly mind control stuff with me please send him my way. Smile

Thanks for wishing me "good luck", how sweet of you. Smile
0 Replies